Ironhead 34

So who is voting for Trump?!!!!

25 posts in this topic

On 11/8/2016 at 4:46 PM, Ironhead 34 said:

Glad you clicked in here to reply you racist POS.

Proud Deplorable here.

I never knew that working my butt off, paying taxes, providing for my family, attending church & my children's' extra-curricular events made me a racist. But, hey thanks for slapping another label on me. Your pretzel logic is decisive & offensive to most Americans, just look at the all of the votes Trump received on Tues.,enough votes. Trump's votes came from all races & both men & women, as well as Christians, Catholics, Mormons & even four bus loads of Amish, first time ever voters in Pennsylvania  Yeah all of US Voters who eleyTrump must be racist, lol  

#hillaryforprison

On 11/10/2016 at 1:40 PM, dozer said:

Proud Deplorable here.

I never knew that working my butt off, paying taxes, providing for my family, attending church & my children's' extra-curricular events made me a racist. But, hey thanks for slapping another label on me. Your pretzel logic is decisive & offensive to most Americans, just look at the all of the votes Trump received on Tues.,enough votes. Trump's votes came from all races & both men & women, as well as Christians, Catholics, Mormons & even four bus loads of Amish, first time ever voters in Pennsylvania  Yeah all of US Voters who eleyTrump must be racist, lol  

#hillaryforprison

Putin Trump 2016! Hide yo' Taxes!!

The fourth estate in Russia

Russia currently ranks 180 out of 199 countries for press freedom, behind Iraq, Sudan, and the Democratic Republic of Congo, according to the international watchdog Freedom House.

Though it has never been known for its media independence, Russia’s press freedom and ranking have continuously decreased in the past decade under Putin.

On 11/10/2016 at 11:40 AM, dozer said:

Proud Deplorable here.

#hillaryforprison

Maybe you're not racist, but for you, racism isn't a dealbreaker. Neither is sexism. Or making fun of the handicapped. 

It's great day to be a scared little white man. 

On 11/16/2016 at 11:28 AM, Ironhead 34 said:

Maybe you're not racist, but for you, racism isn't a dealbreaker. Neither is sexism. Or making fun of the handicapped. 

It's great day to be a scared little white man. 

All I can do is laugh at this idiocy! Typical brainwashed liberal. 

On 12/31/2016 at 8:33 PM, Sui_Generis said:

What did I say that was untrue? Or liberal? Or brainwashed?

On 1/21/2017 at 7:20 AM, Godzilla1985 said:

Trumpsis not  a racist. You on the other hand with your little scared white man jab obviously are you little punk.

Maybe he is or maybe he isn't, but sure seems to pander to the racist groups and certainly seems to be bigoted and homophobic....or at least he wants people to think he is.

I

On 12/31/2016 at 10:33 PM, Sui_Generis said:

You think the poster is brainwashed?   How so?    Are you not seeing what Trump has been doing...who he has been bringing in...the stuff he has been saying?

On 2/1/2017 at 3:13 PM, thesouphead said:

You think the poster is brainwashed?   How so?    Are you not seeing what Trump has been doing...who he has been bringing in...the stuff he has been saying?

I see all that. I also saw the things Obama said, who he brought in, and how he got behind Hillary after blasting her years earlier. 

Lets be real. They are all crooks and none are perfect. We will find something wrong with the other side we don't agree with every time. 

On 2/3/2017 at 6:13 PM, Sui_Generis said:

I see all that. I also saw the things Obama said, who he brought in, and how he got behind Hillary after blasting her years earlier. 

Lets be real. They are all crooks and none are perfect. We will find something wrong with the other side we don't agree with every time. 

You're still right about liberals being brainwashed though. Who else would find fault with a Presidential order to restrict visitors from countries we recently bombed. Only the brainwashed could conclude that such an order amounts to racism.

On 1/21/2017 at 7:20 AM, 0 for 51 said:

Trumpsis not  a racist. You on the other hand with your little scared white man jab obviously are you little punk.

Man...this post didn't age well, now did it?

On 11/10/2016 at 1:40 PM, dozer said:

Proud Deplorable here.

#hillaryforprison

Still proud?    Is everything still Okkk?

On 8/18/2017 at 1:33 PM, thesouphead said:

Man...this post didn't age well, now did it?

Show where he's racist. Guy called out every ****head group involved last weekend. Nice try leftist little cunnt.

Posted (edited)

On 8/19/2017 at 5:02 PM, 0 for 51 said:

Show where he's racist. Guy called out every ****head group involved last weekend. Nice try leftist little cunnt.

1.) Lawsuits years ago regarding him not renting to blacks.  Multiple suits

2.) Saying a judge couldn't possibly be fair to him because the judge has Hispanic/mexican heritage.

3.) Implying that the millions of Mexicans that come to America are rapists.

4.) Obama birtherism

5.) Pretending to not know who David Duke was so he wouldn't have to condemn him even though video tapes showed he clearly knew ho Duke was.

6.) Putting Bannon, Gorka and Miller into his cabinet and close group.

7.) Almost got 5 young dark skinned people killed during the whole Central Park 5 incident and refuses to believe they were innocent to this day even though DNA evidence exists that says they were innocent....of and a confession from another person saying he did it!

8.) He saw the racist groups, flags and shirts at his rallies and he never said a word...he exploited it.

I could go on, but what's the point. You have already demonstrated that you can't grasp the concept with your last line.  Saying that those who are in line with murdering groups like the KKK and Nazis is the same as those who oppose hate and promote equality is just stupid.  It was a wink to the said racists groups.

Edited by thesouphead

Secret Service already running out of money? Spent more money this year alone already...more than all 8 of Obama's years combined?  

All the while, funneling that money back into his own businesses?

Nothing but an narcissistic con man.

Nevermind I just checked out the thread more. I should be in this part of the forum more often lol

I did not vote for Trump and I did not vote for Hillary. Quite frequently I thank myself for not voting for Trump and quite frequently I thank myself for not voting for Hillary.

Both candidates were/are unfit to be president. 

7 hours ago, tl;dr said:

I did not vote for Trump and I did not vote for Hillary. Quite frequently I thank myself for not voting for Trump and quite frequently I thank myself for not voting for Hillary.

Both candidates were/are unfit to be president. 

Thats pretty lame, really.

Think of it in football terms....as if you were hiring a new coach. 

One coaching candidate had been studying, playing and coaching football for 45 years and been on a staff that had reached the highest level.

The other coaching candidate never played football, never coached football and didn't seem to understand football very well at all. That candidate became popular because he made a **** ton of money selling hotdogs and also said every other coach sucked.  

Which coach would you want your GM to hire?     The one who had 45 years of experience or the one with 0 years experience, but was just a good trash talker?