Offense scored on every possession last night.

TheFatboi

16 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

I don't know if it was brought up but did anybody notice that we scored on every offensive possession last night? Tampa didn't force one punt last night. Wow!!

Half time - we just let the clock run out instead of punting - but we didn't score.    Then the turnover of course and we did the same thing on the last drive as we did at half time.  We did score on 8 drives out of 10 - and the last possession - we just wasted time and ended the game.

It went like this:

Touchdown

Field Goal

Field Goal

Fumble

Touchdown

End of half

Touchdown

Touchdown

Touchdown

Field Goal

End of Game

Just now, TheFatboi said:

They forced a turnover. But every offensive possession resulted in a score. Even at the end when we just ran the ball. Kicked a 50 yard fg. 

There was a drive going into half-time where we didn't score. We were trying to, but ended up letting the first half run out. Plus the drive with the fumble.

1 hour ago, raysnill1 said:

we fumbled once but other than that Bosher was on the sidelines doing crossword puzzles or playing sodoku

I liked Matts reaction though he was pissed when he came off.Take the sack sure is acceptable,turning it over and giving the opposition a short field is a no no and the first mentioned reflected that.

Loved Ryan's response though straight back to the task at hand.

6 minutes ago, fuego said:

I think I saw him with his shoes and socks off one time clipping his toenails. 

He was over there trying to convince one of the Bux cheerleaders he was really a football player and not some left over trick or treater who dressed like a Falcon player to get into the stadium.