Worst Announcing In the History of Modern Sports

MagnusXXIII

Just now, FalconsInCanada said:

Ok thanks, didn't see it. Thought you might have mistaken Collinsworth and Al Michaels, who were pretty horrible themselves lol

Same point actually. Aweful. Everything from a Bucs viewpoint and Michaels was completely dismissive, although a producer would get in their ear from time to time. Expect it against so called larger market teams but this was nuts. 

10 minutes ago, MagnusXXIII said:

Next time I will just listen to the opposing team's local radio broadcast for less bias.

Aliens would have thought we lost listening to that Rich Eisen narcissistic mess.

Eisen wasn't calling the game. Eisen was present at halftime and at the end of the game, and he was all about Ryan during that time. Eisen is actually cool.

Edited by 4dabirds

3 minutes ago, 4dabirds said:

Eisen wasn't calling the game. Eisen was present at halftime and at the end of the game, and he was all about Ryan during that time. Eisen is actually cool.

I know .... I know ... Michaels during game ... Eisen before and after. Nothing cool about Eisen ... you missed the pregame snubs. Talked Carr all over the one time they were talking about Falcons .. the rest of the round table was embarrassed.

8 minutes ago, MagnusXXIII said:

Same point actually. Aweful. Everything from a Bucs viewpoint and Michaels was completely dismissive, although a producer would get in their ear from time to time. Expect it against so called larger market teams but this was nuts. 

So many excuses were made for the Bucs that it made me sick! And then Collinsworth saying Matt Ryan had to catch Tom Brady in the MVP race made me put the TV on mute.

Collinsworth trying to pronounce our players names...It's like he got called upon to do an NFL Europe game and it was his first time saying all their names.

At one point he said "They just didn't have that same pass-rushing personnel last year". Um, which guy didn't we have last year Chris...Oh, that's right the one that's on IR. 

Collinsworth just says the same stuff over and over. His voice makes me want to scratch my eyeballs out sometimes. His basketball references get old, and it makes me happy Tony G. or any other former basketball player turned football player wasn't on the field or else we would have heard even more basketball references.

50 minutes ago, natod12 said:

mayock and gruden say hi. i dont learn a thing from collinsworths commentary kinda surprised he stuck as a nbc personality

They're good too, I just thinks alot of the good stuff  Collinsworth says goes over folks heads or they ignore because he's so smug about it ....

Edited by Vandy

23 minutes ago, emc008 said:

Collinsworth just says the same stuff over and over. His voice makes me want to scratch my eyeballs out sometimes. His basketball references get old, and it makes me happy Tony G. or any other former basketball player turned football player wasn't on the field or else we would have heard even more basketball references.

FYI, if you scratch your eyeballs out, you're still going to be able to hear Collinsworth.  Instead, next time he's on, try stabbing your ears with an ice pick.  That ought to get the job done.  :tiphat:

Did anyone else notice how these 2 jackholes forgot they were calling a live game in the 4th qtr and started playing their own lil guess-the-QB-game? Plays were being ran and they totally neglected what was going on on the field for dam near an entire drive. 

Very professional./

Edited by Beast-N-Da-Sheetz

3 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Did anyone else notice how these 2 jackholes forgot they were calling a live game in the 4th qtr and started playing their own lil guess-the-QB-game? Plays were being ran and they totally neglected what was going on on the field for dam near an entire drive. 

Very professional./

It was like 40-15 at the time....