Jump to content

Great win but...


Osiruz
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave up 8 points in the2nd half...

 

maybe be the work during the week ain't where it should be because once we do 2nd half adjustments we play teams better, lately. Could be the fact teams have so much time to install some more stuff in their playbooks the past 3 weeks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Wjcorner said:

Gave up 8 points in the2nd half...

 

maybe be the work during the week ain't where it should be because once we do 2nd half adjustments we play teams better, lately. Could be the fact teams have so much time to install some more stuff in their playbooks the past 3 weeks

After playing more man coverage. The issue was losing contain when we played man... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Oh4Real?! said:

After playing more man coverage. The issue was losing contain when we played man... 

When we run stunts in man against a running QB gotta put a spy. Hard to keep contain when the outside rusher is a DT trying to slide over on a tackle while eating up a guard to free the stunt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Wjcorner said:

When we run stunts in man against a running QB gotta put a spy. Hard to keep contain when the outside rusher is a DT trying to slide over on a tackle while eating up a guard to free the stunt

That was pissing me the **** off. Especially on a 3RD AND 3.... WHYYYYYYYYYYY? Just 4 man rush with guys on edge containing. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...