PFF has Keanu Neal as 4th highest rated 1st round rookie

Jerry Maguire

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-how-all-31-first-round-picks-have-played-this-season/?utm_content=buffer46f7f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=nfl

Love them or hate them.  I don't care.  It's sonething worth discussing.  It's nice to see that Neal is looking more like a steal at 17 than a reach.   Troffed baby!

The biggest stat i seen that i liked the most that PFF put was that he hasn't missed a tackle yet.  He might not be making huge splash plays all over the place yet but the fact he does his job and if he makes contact with you then you stop there is massive for any player much less a rookie.  Thats the type of players we need on this team is guys who know the fundamentals of how to play football and can get the job done when called upon.  He will only get better from here and imo we now have 2 big pieces of our secondary for a very long time.  Give me a top notch FS and i think we would be set in the secondary as our #2 3 and 4 CB's aren't really all that bad they are more than adequate talent wise.