Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpongeDad

Walking Dead Season 7 Discussion

366 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, lostone said:

They milked it for 20 minutes then beat our emotions bloody.  So the people left outside of Daryl are in the comic now right?  

There are still people in the comics who are dead in the show and people in the show who are dead in the comics.

Actor that played Glenn summed it up best in the after show.  That was such a big moment in the comics it wouldn't have felt right if they would have given that moment to someone else.

They got us with that double up though!

Jpowers and JDaveG like this

That was such an awesome episode. A little hard to watch and my heart was going crazy leading up to it all. Going to miss both of those characters, and I feel horrible for Maggie. First her father, then her sister, and now Glenn is dead. Negan is a great character and all, but I cannot wait until Rick kills him. 

There's a pretty big backlash from this episode. Many people saying they crossed the line..and that they are done watching.

39 minutes ago, defcon4 said:

There's a pretty big backlash from this episode. Many people saying they crossed the line..and that they are done watching.

Negan is considered one of the most sinister villains ever created.  They had to go that far to show exactly what he's capable of doing.  And that he does it with smiles and humor makes it all the more sinister.  I thought it was a perfect to show just how bad of a situation Rick and his crew are facing.   

Kind of spoiler-ish, but not really spoiler-ish, so putting it tags just to be safe.  There's nothing below that talks about specific events or characters, but rather something about Negan's personality that should play out this season:

It's going to be great fun when they start showing that Negan actually has a pretty consistent and rational moral code and set of rules, and that he can be a good guy as long as people adhere to that code and those rules.  That's why Negan is, for me, one of the most fascinating characters...he seems so evil and callous at first, but all of that is a means to maintain order and (his version) of society.

42 minutes ago, Ken Bone said:

So on basic cable you can bash heads in with a barbed wire bat, but you have to say "suck my nuts" instead of "suck my d*ck"? 

CI6bTLTWcAAAN4m.png

My wife is English and she can't understand how there's violence on our tv's but can't show a woman's nipple. I agree with her because I think we need nipple entertainment..

capologist and Billy Ocean like this