Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpongeDad

Walking Dead Season 7 Discussion

348 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

The Sasha dream sequences were ridiculous.

Gimple ripped off the idea for those sequences directly from David Lynch's Mulholland Drive - "dream" sequences while dying. 

mqdefault.jpg

230931_18458673871_517853871_590422_9611

JDaveG likes this

16 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

They should really cut down the number of episodes per season, but they're more concerned with maximizing profit than producing good television.

Absolutely. Drop it to twelve episodes.

A so so episode. Disjointed until the last 5 minutes.

JDaveG likes this

I enjoyed the finale personally.  I like the fact that Sasha got Holly's comic death.  I like the fact that we don't know what Eugene is truly up to and the show ended at the right place IMO which was pretty much where the comic left off to start the war...

JDaveG and falconsd56 like this

Virtually every would-be summer blockbuster aired a trailer during Sunday's finale.

As long as those ad buys keep coming in, AMC isn't gonna change its sh*tty formula.

mdrake34 and JDaveG like this

48 minutes ago, capologist said:

I enjoyed the finale personally.  I like the fact that Sasha got Holly's comic death.  I like the fact that we don't know what Eugene is truly up to and the show ended at the right place IMO which was pretty much where the comic left off to start the war...

There are only two satisfying options for me.

1)  Eugene really isn't on board and helps Rick beat the Saviors; or

2)  Eugene bites it in the worst possible way -- the iron, followed by something that would make Theon Greyjoy say "man, that's harsh dude!"

I’ve spent much of the The Walking Dead’s seventh season puzzling over how The Walking Dead could be better. Sharper writing? More complicated characters? Surprising twists? 

I mean, any of those things would be welcome. But the simplest and most unconventional answer has been right in front of us all along: What if Ezekiel’s "tiger" was actually just a dude in a blue morph suit?

t7MDnJp.png

mdrake34 and JDaveG like this

On 4/4/2017 at 11:24 AM, Billy Ocean said:

The Scavengers have by far the worst hair stylists of any community we've come across.

And worst personal hygiene .....easily

On 2/19/2017 at 10:42 PM, Billy Ocean said:

You can choose literally anywhere to live and you chose a dump?

heY1bdx.png

So what with their being nothing to do  but sit in the house while it sheeted down rain all day, I finally against my better judgment said fuq it and decided to watch season 7.

In regards to the garbage people it's been only like what 4 or 5 years tops since world events made camping involuntary?

Yet I can't figure out what their deal is? They talk and act ridiculous :huh: (I'd feel better if I'd knew they were just like paint thinner junkies or something)

They'd be far more at home in like Fallout where hundreds of years have passed to allow all kinda new languages and wacky an crazy new sub cultures/religious sects to develop.

Billy Ocean likes this