Old Shanny showed up in OT

Jimsmusic™

The best WR on the planet is in the game and when the game is on the line we called a run.  Let that sink in for a moment.  To borrow a line from a Will Ferrell movie, "Get the ball to the Italians"  Get the ball to Julio when the game is on the line.  Not hard to figure out.  

20 minutes ago, Wjcorner said:

4th and almost 2 actually. Middle of the line got destroyed on the previous play, decided to trust his LT, C, and LG that have played well all year

When they got pushed back on a QB sneak that should have been a huge sign a play like that wasn't going to work

17 minutes ago, falconut1991 said:

He was only new Shanahan for a short while, maybe he is what we thought he was. Old shanny & just average.  Or maybe he's only good when the other team hasn't seen his plays, once they do, his stuff isn't good enough.

This

Lmao. Shanny and Ryan are garbage again, fire and cut them both. Top offense in the league is clearly exposed in a game with 63 combined points that we lost in overtime.

Honestly, I'm more upset with Quinn for going for it on 4th after we got stuffed running a QB draw the previous play. Their run defense was playing too well and our OL was playing too poorly. I didn't completely trust our defense, but I trusted Bosher to pin them and think they were playing well enough to come up with a play when McCoy went conservative (as he did).

**** happens I guess.