Am I the only one sick of 4:00 starts

oztin

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, papachaz said:

for those of us who go to church on sunday evening, we get to watch the first qtr, part of the second and the replay monday or tuesday.......yeah, I don't like them either

The Falcons are God's favorite team. He would understand if you skipped a couple of evenings.

27 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

The Falcons are God's favorite team. He would understand if you skipped a couple of evenings.

He sure is making us wonder through the wilderness forever like the Israelites before we make it to the promised land.

To answer the question, I HATE it. 4 est is 10 where I am. So, by the time the game ends it is extremely late/early here

1 hour ago, papachaz said:

for those of us who go to church on sunday evening, we get to watch the first qtr, part of the second and the replay monday or tuesday.......yeah, I don't like them either

For those of us who go Sunday morning, it eliminates the rush to get home. I like the later starts. 

3 minutes ago, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

Yeah it's pretty annoying. I understand for the west coast why they do it but like next week we're playing Green Bay and it was flexed to 4. Why? That's what's most annoying, dumb things like that.

Green Bay and Atlanta was flexed to 4 to get it a bigger audience. That's a sign of respect that so many here keep crying about.