So sick after this one

BirdFan33

I hate the play call on the interception. We need to run there and play it safe. At least call something that is a safe underneath throw. We have a very diverse playbook. I know it's hindsight, but you have to eat that clock and at the very least, punt it and flip the field. Let the defense attempt to close it out. We handed them the game. We did our best to get it back, but that no-call killed us. But at the very least, we have a very good team that gets better every week. I think the hardest part of the schedule is behind us. Let's hope this team can get refocused in a hurry and move onto the Chargers. 

I think you belong in the Mike Smith era. The play calling was fantastic and a breath of fresh air, just like this whole team has been this year. We weren't gonna run this ball 3 times and punt the ball to Seattle to win it.

You have to play to your strengths and we have the number 1 offense in football. 

I'm disappointed but excited too.

We came out of the gate and got hit in the mouth in the hardest play in the NFL to play. We fought back and made it a game. I don't see one game on our schedule that we can't win now. As a matter of fact, this team has the potential to not lose again for a while.

2 minutes ago, TRUUUU said:

I think you belong in the Mike Smith era. The play calling was fantastic and a breath of fresh air, just like this whole team has been this year. We weren't gonna run this ball 3 times and punt the ball to Seattle to win it.

You have to play to your strengths and we have the number 1 offense in football. 

I couldn't stomach anymore Smittyball. But here's my point, we have other low-risk throws we can call. That was high-risk and very dangerous. I know if he catches it, it looks like a genius call. I just think there maybe something else you can call in that case on 1st and 10. 

I can't criticize the play call because on the previous drive I wanted us to be aggressive. If I criticize it after the benefit of hindsight, I'd be a hypocrite lol. I noticed that they stopped that clock on the previous play though and from what I could see Freeman stayed in bounds. I guess I wouldn't have minded a run if only to get the clock going again. I wonder if they realized the clock had been stopped because it was pretty apparent that Freeman stayed in bounds I thought. Julio just has to bring that one in.