The picks for Sunday's game against the Seahawks have started to come in...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/14/2016 at 3:30 PM, fuego said:

Peter Schrager at FOXSports.com has Atlanta winning 24-20, "Going into Seattle is never easy, but if any offense is up for the challenge, it has to be this Atlanta one. Kyle Shanahan is pressing all the right buttons, and it’s not just the Julio Jones Show. The running back tandem of Tevin Coleman and Devonta Freeman is my No. 1 in the league, the complementary pieces at receiver like Aldrick Robinson and Mohamed Sanu are holding their own, and the offensive line is playing its best in years. And the defense. Yes, there’s a defense in Atlanta. Winning in Seattle is a tall task. But this unit went into Denver and won last week. Rookie QB or not, that was no small deal. The Panthers were kind of this team last year, early on, too, before beating Seattle in its building in Week 6. I think Atlanta is that squad this season.

I think Peter hit it dead on ... I couldn't have said it any better myself... I agree also with the score,, 

Hate to be the Debbie Downer here but I really think we lose this one. The team has been in the road for over a week now. The Seahawks are rested and coming off a bye. That stadium may be the hardest road game in the NFL. Jimmy Graham is getting healthy and the Falcons still struggle with TE's. 

Now I hope with all my heart they win. I really don't think the Seahawks O is that good and I hope they prove that today. I guess we will see

3 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Rich McKay said that it was Dan Quinn's Choice to play back to back games out west. He says that it helps the team get ready, and that he was familiar with the area. Now the Seahawks is a good team coming off of a bye, and plays well at home. If we play our game, we can beat them. As well as any other NFL team.

Do you mean his choice to stay out there for the two weeks instead of coming home?