The picks for Sunday's game against the Seahawks have started to come in...

I did this same thread with the Broncos last week. And just like with the Broncos, the ones that have picked so far for ESPN all have picked the Seahawks. All ended up picking Denver last week except for Golic, who picked the Seahawks this time.

6 picks in and all for the Seahawks with 3 left to go and Pigskin Pick 'Em.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/picks/_/week/

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete Prisco

Atlanta at Seattle

This is a brutal second consecutive road game for the Falcons. They won at Denver, but now face a Seattle team coming off a bye. That's a bad combination. The Falcons' defense looked much better last week, but can they do it two weeks in a row? I don't think so. Seattle takes it.

Pick: Seahawks 27, Falcons 14

30 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

It will be difficult to beat two contenders on the road in consecutive weeks. With that said, I love what I'm seeing and almost expect us to win in spite of knowing that we are facing an excellent team in their house. If we are going to Rise Up, we might as well do it now.

The Falcons now live in Seattle.  We're no longer the road team.

13 minutes ago, Falcons_own_nfc_south said:

This team got a swag after beating the Saints (Taking that monkey off their back with whooping it)

This team has a rock-solid confidence about them, and yes, a little swag is beginning to creep in ~ as well it should. Everything is clicking for this team. Like a finely tuned Ferrari that magically just keeps getting faster and faster with every lap of the track. I look for the Falcons to run over the Seahawks and leave them flattened like mass roadkill in front of their home tards Sunday.

27 minutes ago, Falcons_own_nfc_south said:

Pete Prisco

Atlanta at Seattle

This is a brutal second consecutive road game for the Falcons. They won at Denver, but now face a Seattle team coming off a bye. That's a bad combination. The Falcons' defense looked much better last week, but can they do it two weeks in a row? I don't think so. Seattle takes it.

We're only going to score twice? Keep dreamin', Prisco.

Heard there's supposed to be a pretty bad storm there, could make things dicey. 

On another note, I keep seeing people cite the Seahawks loss to the Rams as a reason why we will stomp them. The Seahawks always lose to the Rams. It's crazy, the Rams have won 4 outta the last 5 vs them. One of the funnier storylines around the league.

6 minutes ago, HEIST said:

On another note, I keep seeing people cite the Seahawks loss to the Rams as a reason why we will stomp them. The Seahawks always lose to the Rams. It's crazy, the Rams have won 4 outta the last 5 vs them. One of the funnier storylines around the league.

Heading across overnight and lasting a couple of days. The clouds aren't up to much at the moment.

Already had to scrap plans for Olympic NP so time to rest up and enjoy Sunday.

59 minutes ago, Falcons_own_nfc_south said:

Pete Prisco

Atlanta at Seattle

Boo!!!

You are wrong Pete!

1 hour ago, Falcons_own_nfc_south said:

Pete Prisco

Atlanta at Seattle

Wow...he hates the Seahawks...I guess he hates the Falcons even more. I wouldn't get too worked up from national picks. The safe pick is Seattle and every objective simulation is going to point to a Seahawk win. It is the toughest road venue in the NFL and the Seattle has been consistently a top tier team. As a Seahawks fan I think we win this game 7 out of 10 times which I think I about as objective as you can hope for a home (the vegas spread is about 67/33). 

I wonder, if we'd never used a prevent defense this year and just continue to rack up points/limit the SB participants to field goals, then would people believe?

I don't really care what people think about this team but the only legit reason I've heard for them beating us is their home record. Everything else tells me this game will be a shoot out.

8 minutes ago, The O.D.B said:

I wonder, if we'd never used a prevent defense this year and just continue to rack up points/limit the SB participants to field goals, then would people believe?

I don't really care what people think about this team but the only legit reason I've heard for them beating us is their home record. Everything else tells me this game will be a shoot out.

Yah, and we've used a prevent offense a few times to keep the clock running with a two score lead. Had we stayed aggressive, we could probably average 3-7 more points per game in addition to taking seven points away from the other team.

1 hour ago, HEIST said:

The Rams to the Seahawks are like the Bucs to the Falcons. They go and play stupid and do everything they can to lose the game. Patriots had the same issue with the Dolphins nearly every year for a while as well.