Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Falcons Trivia

502 posts in this topic

Alright, I think it would be fun to have a Falcons trivia thread where we ask questions. No cheating. Google is not allowed to be used. Person that successfully answers the previous question gets to ask the next question. I'll start it.

Who holds the Falcons franchise record for most career defensive interceptions?

OK.  The 1981 San Fran 49ers won the Super Bowl against the Cincy Bengals.  What former Falcon was the 49er leading rusher during the regular season?

1 minute ago, egoprime II said:

OK.  The 1981 San Fran 49ers won the Super Bowl against the Cincy Bengals.  What former Falcon was the 49er leading rusher during the regular season?

I have no clue so I'm just gonna say Haskel Stanback?

egoprime II likes this

9 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I say after about 10 incorrect guesses you just give us the answer and ask a new question.

I'm gonna give the answer thru this link, because I don't want this to be a 'thread killer', ok.   Player was a 10th round pick by Atlanta, got released when the Falcons drafted some other RBs later on.

https://49ershistory.wordpress.com/2008/10/01/ricky-patton/

Now I will ask an easier question.  What round of the draft was Jesse Tuggle taken in?  And no guesses! :)

1 minute ago, egoprime II said:

I'm gonna give the answer thru this link, because I don't want this to be a 'thread killer', ok.   Player was a 10th round pick by Atlanta, got released when the Falcons drafted some other RBs later on.

https://49ershistory.wordpress.com/2008/10/01/ricky-patton/

Now I will ask an easier question.  What round of the draft was Jesse Tuggle taken in?  And no guesses! :)

And here I thought he was a wide receiver.

Now to answer the question, Jessie Tuggle was an undrafted college free agent.

egoprime II likes this

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

And here I thought he was a wide receiver.

Now to answer the question, Jessie Tuggle was an undrafted college free agent.

Yessir, told you it was easier :)  Now, I DO have another trivia question that is harder...you want it?

22 minutes ago, egoprime II said:

Don't know if anyone got this - but Ricky Patton.   

papachaz and egoprime II like this

Just now, Tandy said:

Don't know if anyone got this - but Ricky Patton.   

Good job!  I gave it up already, figured it was a hard one, reason given above.... :)

Just now, egoprime II said:

Good job!  I gave it up already, figured it was a hard one, reason given above.... :)

Ah - sorry.   Yeah - just so happens I'm married to an ex 9er fan.   Went to many of those games.

papachaz and egoprime II like this