This...is....ATLANTA!!

WisFalcon

14 minutes ago, Asault86 said:

I actually see the Broncos doing it. They have far better corners than the panthers. If they do it would probably be Talib, since he matches up to him better when it comes to being physical.

I would avoid Talib at all costs, even if it means another Saint game performance for Julio (and if that's what it takes to get the win, I'm sure JJ would be just fine with it...)  Talib is playing at another level of physical and mental ability right now.  He and Von Miller run that defense; if we leave a TE in at all times against VM58 and avoid Talib completely, Matt still has Devonte, Sanu, Gabriel and Robinson... plus the time to get the ball to them.  Anything less than that gameplan puts the ball in great turnover jeopardy, and turnovers are the only thing I see as keeping us out of the Win column this week...Don't be afraid to punt; don't be afraid to get aggressive on defense... get the game into a manageable fourth quarter duel and I'll take Ice over either of their quarterbacks every Sunday...

6 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

I would avoid Talib at all costs, even if it means another Saint game performance for Julio (and if that's what it takes to get the win, I'm sure JJ would be just fine with it...)  Talib is playing at another level of physical and mental ability right now.  He and Von Miller run that defense; if we leave a TE in at all times against VM58 and avoid Talib completely, Matt still has Devonte, Sanu, Gabriel and Robinson... plus the time to get the ball to them.  Anything less than that gameplan puts the ball in great turnover jeopardy, and turnovers are the only thing I see as keeping us out of the Win column this week...Don't be afraid to punt; don't be afraid to get aggressive on defense... get the game into a manageable fourth quarter duel and I'll take Ice over either of their quarterbacks every Sunday...

nope. the only time Talib has been a factor against us Bill Bellichek was his coach. don't forget Talib played for Tampa Bay and Roddy use to give him fits. don't ever be afraid to go at a player until that player gives you a reason to avoid him