Here's Cam Taunting -> Deion Hit GIF

1 hour ago, Nino11 said:

I like Cam but that's funny 

Cam was trying to bully Jones and show him up, did the same thing on the Td run, was gonna be smooth and send his message .  I say do that everytime Deion. We see who got the message , OH and that # 74 ( Remmers ? )  should have been tossed from game for that cheap shot at the end of that play .

7 minutes ago, DirdieBirdieIndie said:

Cam is a drama queen... anyways, give props to Debo for taking the high road and maintaining his cool

Major props to Debo for that. When I was watching it live I couldn't believe his poise and self control. It takes a real man to maintain that level of cool. Get the ball tossed at you and THEN his hands in your face. He's a man. 

18 minutes ago, Slappywhite said:

Cam was trying to bully Jones and show him up, did the same thing on the Td run, was gonna be smooth and send his message .  I say do that everytime Deion. We see who got the message , OH and that # 74 ( Remmers ? )  should have been tossed from game for that cheap shot at the end of that play .

Yeah he got everything he asked for Tryna go at the rookie. I'm sure they guys will pick up that little stunt 74 tried to pull. Wish we still had Abe to eat his lunch how he did Jake Long though lol

16 hours ago, ssippifalcon said:

Deion Definately got his on that hit. I wasn't even mad that they converted the 2 points. Just seeing a defender playing that hard and making cam newton pay was the highlight of the game.

right! When that play happened, my wife was all like NOOO they made the 2pts. I was like, bump that, you just see that hit on Cam, that dude got rocked hard, hahahaha, didn't even care about the conversion.