Why we are going to win tonight

droopy1592

This game has the makings of a great Monday night game. Yes, it's sad that we've been 1-15 on the road for Monday night, but our fortunes are about to change. 

Hear me out.

The Mad Scientist everyone loves to hate has really been working in the offseason and now that he has an A$$-ton of weapons, NO's battered and bruised defense won't know who to key in on unlike last year when everyone fired their slingshots at Julio and Freeman. This year we have TWO large receivers and Three mean TEs (sets) ready to do damage, plus Teco's new found pass catching and blocking ability... and a fresh midget in Freeman. Freeman was disappointed in all of the catches TECo has had this year, according to our forum members, and now suddenly has even more to prove. The evil arrogant mad scientist is going to let a newly confident Ryan out of his shell and allow him to shoot in all directions. He's never had a Ryan, and if Ryan looks good, Shanny looks good. His whole tune changed from last year, feeding JJ then, to spreading the ball out now, and running more no huddle. Ryan seemed to go through his reads at an astounding speed in Oakland, something I had to watch more than once on nfl game pass just to be sure I was seeing what I was seeing. This could be an even better 2012 Ryan. Ryan only had one good (great) TE then, now he's got 2-3 running around when he wants! They are perfect for the scheme NO runs now. I saw his wife a few days back wearing makeup for the third time in her life so i'm sure he's very confident and has been getting some extra action since he's looked good this season. He's going to be deadly tonight. He's truly on a mission.

Ryan's QB rating has been 95.7 against the Saints since the beginning, and Brees has been 96.1 since coming to the swamp. Not much in it, and Ryan shouldn't be our problem. However, Bree's may be without his 1a tonight with a jacked up toe, but Cooks will be there to elicit plenty of PIs out of Alford. Hopefully Allen will lean towards his side of the field Trufant will have the other side on lock down, so it's up to our middle fielders and some magical pressure from the line to help keep this game in check. We held Tampon bay down pretty good until those major drive lengthening/resurrecting penalties, and we held Carr to only had 209 passing yards going into that last drive or two when we were in prevent. Our defense ain't bad, it's just a little special until we get the minor mistakes fixed. Brees is gonna Brees but he's not going to rip us to shreds as usual. He's on the decline but still a ****-stained-face-jackass. Defense looks like 27th on stats alone, but should really be about five to ten spots better.

I honestly feel as if Freeney has had some decent LTs to go up against during the beginning of the season, and hasn't fully got into his stride. No I'm not expecting double digit sacks, but he's got Peat to go up against that's looked horrible in pass protecting during the preseason. Freeney is going to abuse the poor guy since Armstead is hurt. Beasley is gonna Beasley, so he's either going to spin himself to death, or actually put some speed rushing in the mix and knock a ball loose. We will get some pressure and even a sack or two. We can dream right!? It's gonna happen.

Saints have anywhere from 8-11 starters out depending on if you look at the preseason depth chart or looking at the starting lineup from game one. They are going to need some serious voodoo on defense and some ref-on-the-take magic to pull this one out. The only problem is Blank has contacted his mafia buddies and told this ref crew if they don't call the game fair someone's gonna wind up missing, smothered in solid concrete, wrapped in a body bag in a building foundation somewhere. That being said, it's still going to be a shootout because Brees and Payton rub each others clits to a win against the falcons. Ryan needs to take some adderall so he can score in the redzone, but we make a few key stops on 3rd down and some actual turnovers this game. 

I watched the Giants/NO game, and NO didn't look good at all in that game. Giants coughed up the ball and kept it close more than anything. They have decent redzone defense but it's conventional, a few nicely drawn up in the dirt plays should get us over the edge. Close game tonight, NO trailing after the first score, but we win. 

I had a short day at work and started the Jack Daniels early so forgive me for being an idiot and a poor student of english 101. BUT I'M MORE KRUNK more for this game than I have been since 2012. You should be too, refs be ****ed!

We better beat a team half full of UDFA and second/third stringers

Starters that are out btw:
Breaux
Lewis
Williams
Swann
Wilson
Vaccaro
Armstead
Ellerbe
Kikaha
Rankins
Snead
Hoomanawanui

RISE THE F UP!

wu3k6jqujwnx.gif

I want them to beat the saints. However over the past few seasons, the Aints have gotten the better of us, for whatever reason. In N.O. during the 10th Anniv of katrina? It's gonna be an uphill battle on all fronts for the birds.

Its amazing. The saints and bucs could lose the majority of their games during any season, and yet they always get up when they play US!

Quinn needs to understand how deep our rivalry with N.O. is and get this boys on the same page. Punch the Aints in the mouth and take no prisoners!

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Everyone else has said 7 starters out. You named 12. Who's telling the truth

I said it in the OP

Saints have anywhere from 8-11 starters out depending on if you look at the preseason depth chart or looking at the starting lineup from game one. 

You're probably going to see anything from 7-12 though with Vaccaro, Snead, and Cam Jordan is Q as well  last time I checked. 

3 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

It's not up to date yet

Just read an article on ESPN stating that a good majority of the ones not on injured reserve are questionable. Vaccaro and Jordan most likely will play. Snead is the only one definitely out as of now. So it looks like even the 7 was premature 

18 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

I want them to beat the saints. However over the past few seasons, the Aints have gotten the better of us, for whatever reason. In N.O. during the 10th Anniv of katrina? It's gonna be an uphill battle on all fronts for the birds.

Its amazing. The saints and bucs could lose the majority of their games during any season, and yet they always get up when they play US!

Quinn needs to understand how deep our rivalry with N.O. is and get this boys on the same page. Punch the Aints in the mouth and take no prisoners!

Wrong.  Punch the Ain'ts and take their wives prisoner.

1 minute ago, droopy1592 said:

Except for Bree's wife. She's got some funky undies apparently so I'll give her a good bath first and some fresh undies. Maybe she's got some tuna down there. 

Leave those yoga pants, but treat her sweet.  I would like it if their were several former Aint's wives still in Atlanta when they come to Atlanta on New Year's Day.

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Everyone else has said 7 starters out. You named 12. Who's telling the truth

The 7 is based on week 1. The rest are based on camp/projected starters that got hurt prior to week 1 Kikaha, Rankins, K. Lewis, K. Wilson. However you want to count the secondary. It's not quite 12 starters but close.

The 7 week 1 guys are

Snead, Armstead, Breaux, PJ Williams, Vaccaro, Davison (Dt), and Ellerebe or Rankins since he isn't on IR.

So 7 or 8 key guys out tonight, plus Kikaha, and the secondary was just a chain reaction deal. Not really 5 starters, but Wilson got hurt, so Swann became the Nickel, he goes down, Williams moves up, Lewis doesn't get healthy, so Williams and Breaux are the starters then they go down.

Point is they got a lot of guys down. Last week, I think their CBs consisted of 2 undrafted guys, dude been there for 2 weeks, and the other a week.

I guess Vaccaro and Snead aren't 100% official.

6 minutes ago, jeffro2000 said:

The 7 is based on week 1. The rest are based on camp/projected starters that got hurt prior to week 1 Kikaha, Rankins, K. Lewis, K. Wilson. However you want to count the secondary. It's not quite 12 starters but close.

The 7 week 1 guys are

Snead, Armstead, Breaux, PJ Williams, Vaccaro, Davison (Dt), and Ellerebe or Rankins since he isn't on IR.

So 7 or 8 key guys out tonight, plus Kikaha, and the secondary was just a chain reaction deal. Not really 5 starters, but Wilson got hurt, so Swann became the Nickel, he goes down, Williams moves up, Lewis doesn't get healthy, so Williams and Breaux are the starters then they go down.

Point is they got a lot of guys down. Last week, I think their CBs consisted of 2 undrafted guys, dude been there for 2 weeks, and the other a week.

I guess Vaccaro and Snead aren't 100% official.

Thanks for actually explaining in detail. I don't really keep up with that and not gonna pretend to do so like others do. Gets confusing when different numbers are tossed around. Doesn't help at all when they aren't completely accurate

6 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

It's gonna be ok. If anything significant to history ever happens to Atlanta and Atlanta goes through the same thing and wins their first game back in the new dome, they will get the same attention as new orleans

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

It's gonna be ok. If anything significant to history ever happens to Atlanta and Atlanta goes through the same thing and wins their first game back in the new dome, they will get the same attention as new orleans

Yea I know, kinda makes a person sick to listen to mora coo over it though. Lol 

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Also have to realize they're trying to hype up a game where the two teams combined have 1 win after 4 games. That ain't easy. Talking about Katrina is the Monday Night Football equivalent of the top 100 players articles from the off season. Doesn't mean anything for the real games, it's just a storyline to try and pump up the game.