Time to be the bad guys

Miller2Rison

Ok, No Falcons Sunday is all over with, were the next NFL game up. Saints are 5-0 against the Falcons on Monday Night. The Timeline is out on NFLN, its the 10th anniversary of the Saints rebuilding their city and taking down the evil Atlanta Falcons, its time to make the world hate us. This is a statement game, just as important as Tennesseee beating Florida imo, 11 years for Tennessee, sure we beat the Saints since 2006 but tomorrow night thats the game that will be remembered. I expect a shoot out, AFL/NBA score. Cuz our D sucks and our O is good, all that matters is we have 1 more point than they do at the end of te 4th qtr

Just win. That's it. Forget the standings and who lost on Sunday. It's week 3 and a loss puts us under .500 and a win over.  Defense has been disappointing thus far as we all expected improvement going in to the season. The pass rush looks worse and the mistakes are adding up and have led to us bleeding yards and points to our opponents. Drew Brees is a master at being elusive and honestly doesn't need much time to shred your defense. We HAVE to do better against the run to at least force them to be 1 dimensional because if we allow the run pass option to get going it will be a LONG game for our defense. 

Offensively, time of possession is key. We need to keep our defense off the field as long as possible so we must eliminate turnovers, and score touchdowns in the red zone.

We win if:

The defense can force 2 turnovers and/or 2 sacks

We must win the turnover battle 

3 minutes ago, LightningDawg58 said:

Just win. That's it. Forget the standings and who lost on Sunday. It's week 3 and a loss puts us under .500 and a win over.  Defense has been disappointing thus far as we all expected improvement going in to the season. The pass rush looks worse and the mistakes are adding up and have led to us bleeding yards and points to our opponents. Drew Brees is a master at being elusive and honestly doesn't need much time to shred your defense. We HAVE to do better against the run to at least force them to be 1 dimensional because if we allow the run pass option to get going it will be a LONG game for our defense. 

Offensively, time of possession is key. We need to keep our defense off the field as long as possible so we must eliminate turnovers, and score touchdowns in the red zone.

We win if:

The defense can force 2 turnovers and/or 2 sacks

We must win the turnover battle 

pretty sure you just described Mike Smith's entire coaching philosophy

I want this game more than any other on the 2016 schedule! This would be a huge win for the Falcons. I feel like this is the playoff elimination game. That dang rebirth picture and statue just burn in my mind. This is the game the Falcons could just crush the spirit out of that stinking sinking crap heap of a team. Win this game and January 1st. They can lose all the others I want this one tonight more than any other victory!!!

Tonight we go to battle! Tonight we stomp a mud hole and walk it dry! Im sick and tired losing to these punks! I dont care if its the ten anniversary of Katrina! They want to make us the bad guys? Im cool with it! Falconmania is going to take over New Orleans! Tonight we RISE UP and lay the smackdown! Julio, Tamme, Sanu, Freeman, Coleman. Pick your poison you punks! LETS GO!!!

A Panthers fan and I were talking football just today.

When I mentioned that my Falcons had to play in Katrina Bowl III tonight, he laughed his a** off. He was like, wasn't that over a decade ago? He also acknowledged the slanted reporting and the Falcons being utilized as a shill in those games.

So let's piss in their cereal tonight, Falcons.