Reason why we need a pass rush

Osiruz

I am so pis/sed at the rest of the league for sucking so bad! We were set to suck hard enough to be within reasonable trade distance of Myles Garrett, but all these teams that suck so bad already have QBs except for Cleveland ! And Watson and Kaaya are screwing us over by playing just mediocre football so far.

Myles Garrett would have completely transformed our D! It's not f*cking fair man.

24 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

we can get to the QB just fine, just can't put em down. if there was a stat for whiffed sacks we'd probably lead the league.

Even when we had a pass rush getting to Brees is very difficult without a push up the middle.

No push up the middle and Brees will rip the defense to shreds. I hope DQ learned something getting swept Brees/Payton twice last year.

I don't think any reasonable person will question the fact that we need a pass rush.  From what I have seen, we don't have any one player that can get to the QB.  At least nobody has shown that ability.  We should be looking again next off season.  Will we get it?  Who knows.  I thought it was the dumbest thing ever to bring back the same players at Guard this year that we had last year.  The front office seems to be the one that doesn't have a clue.