Perfect Game for Shanahan to affirm or redeem himself.

MagnusXXIII

2 hours ago, droopy1592 said:

Why can't we have nice things. For years we had bad defense and a smoking offense. Beginning of last year offense great defense meh, towards the end defense better, offense sucks. Now offense is great again and the defense sucks. When will we. Have both?

When we get another DL to compliment Grady J. Ideally we should grab a proven vet in FA to do this who isn't about to enter the wheelchair stages of a NFL football. Do this and get some good depth going we will be great. This year I see us making playoff noise even with our tough schedule next year could be SB bound. The only variable this year is Hageman imo. If he can emerge then forget everything I said about the FA and let this boy roll.

1 hour ago, BleedBlack&Red said:

When we get another DL to compliment Grady J. Ideally we should grab a proven vet in FA to do this who isn't about to enter the wheelchair stages of a NFL football. Do this and get some good depth going we will be great. This year I see us making playoff noise even with our tough schedule next year could be SB bound. The only variable this year is Hageman imo. If he can emerge then forget everything I said about the FA and let this boy roll.

He's got a cane. Not in the wheelchair just yet.