We will destroy the sAint's on Monday Night! Predictions on the score?

GeorgiaFalconFan

I'm calling it right now! We will destroy the sAint's in the Monday Night game! 

I'm predicting : Falcons 38 - sAint's 13......... 

Sorry no prizes being offered just bragging rights........ 

This is a PREDICTION ON THE SCORE THREAD with capital letters to make that point..... 

What do ya think? What's the score gonna be? 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atlanta Falcons white wordmark.png
Atlanta Falcons
New Orleans Saints first wordmark.png
New Orleans Saints
First meeting November 20, 1967
New Orleans 27, Atlanta 24
Latest meeting January 3, 2016
New Orleans 20, Atlanta 17
Next meeting September 26,2016
Statistics
Meetings total 93 meetings
All-time series Atlanta 48–45
Postseason results

Atlanta: 1–0

• December 28, 1991, Wild Card, Atlanta 27–20
Largest victory Atlanta: 62–7 (1973)
New Orleans: 38–0 (1987)
Longest win streak Atlanta: 10 (1995–1999)
New Orleans: 6 (1986–1989)
Current win streak

New Orleans: 2 wins (2015–present)

44 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Saints are winless, It's Karina and Gleason night, they've sold out of those stupid azz rebirth hats....fcking voodoo everywhere man....no sir I don't like it. I'll take a win by any margin, but I just don't have a good feeling about this.

Yeah you can never just write off the Saints as much as I'd like to.

You would think people would have learned something from last season. The Falcons were 5-0 and the Saints were in much worse shape than now. 

And the Falcons lost...

19 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Yeah you can never just write off the Saints as much as I'd like to.

You would think people would have learned something from last season. The Falcons were 5-0 and the Saints were in much worse shape than now. 

And the Falcons lost...

The Saints and Gators are by far my 2 most hated teams. No matter how good we are, no matter how bad they are, they always find a way to beat us. The records are so similar it's frightening. 

I never count wins against them, and am super paranoid for those games. Steal a win Monday night and be happy....but prepare heartbreak, cause thats what history tells us.

3 hours ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Saints are winless, It's Karina and Gleason night, they've sold out of those stupid azz rebirth hats....fcking voodoo everywhere man....no sir I don't like it. I'll take a win by any margin, but I just don't have a good feeling about this.

This is basically the same thing I've been saying. The Stuper Dome is going to be a deafening tidal wave of emotion ~ all on the side of the home team. And meanwhile back in Flowery Branch, instead of being his dependably, unfailingly "all fired up" self, Quinn has been telling the guys to just be calm and stay focused.

I think it's going to take a lot more than calm and focus to match what is coming at them from every inch of that place. This is going to be a battle and it's going to require some intestinal fortitude and physicality. I think our only chance of winning in this atmosphere is by getting just as fired up and intense as the Stanks and their fans.

Go out there and hit Brees, even after the whistle. We're getting stupid personal foul penalties every game, why not get a smart one? Send them a message with every block and every tackle. The Falcons are going to have to play this game collectively as if it were their last game individually to come out with a W. imho

Come on, Falcons, show me some violent calm and some vicious focus. Inflict some pain, add some suffering and shame them in front of their in-bred fans and the whole Falcon-hating world. Kick these mofos back into the swamps from which they slithered so traumatically they'll never want to return to dry land.