Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

#18 LSU at Auburn

91 posts in this topic

I didn't realize this until this morning, but Gus turned the play calling duties over to Lashlee for this game and confirmed that Lashlee will be the play caller the rest of the season.

2 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Somebody ******* lit one of the new oak trees at Toomers on fire after the game. What the **** ifs wrong with people? 

Yeah it just hurts my heart.

32 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I didn't realize this until this morning, but Gus turned the play calling duties over to Lashlee for this game and confirmed that Lashlee will be the play caller the rest of the season.

Yep. Reportedly Gus had been mulling over doing it all season but finally did it last night which is why I think we saw the slight improvement on offense even if we're still completely awful at scoring touchdowns in the red zone. At least last night we were actually moving the ball and we threw a few long passes.

les miles is done.. lsu couldn't beat a team that could score a touchdown the entire game..  that's ridiculous with all that talent.  they have a tough schedule left to play.. they are in some big trouble. 

On 9/25/2016 at 9:37 AM, mdrake34 said:

A suspect is in custody. 

He's a German immigrant working in Opelika, he's here on a work Visa.  This is so bizarre. http://www.wtvm.com/story/33213229/suspect-in-toomers-corner-tree-fire-makes-first-court-appearance?clienttype=generic&utm_content=sf36999680&utm_medium=spredfast&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=WTVM&sf36999680=1

On 9/25/2016 at 1:55 PM, SacFalcFan said:

les miles is done.. lsu couldn't beat a team that could score a touchdown the entire game..  that's ridiculous with all that talent.  they have a tough schedule left to play.. they are in some big trouble. 

kzPRQKO.gif