Saturday injury report for Atlanta.....

GTBF54

Looking good..........

Atlanta Falcons LB Paul Worrilow (groin) did not participate in practice Saturday, Sept. 24, and has been ruled out for Week 3. LB Brooks Reed (shoulder) was limited during practice but is not on the injury report. DE Dwight Freeney (non-injury), DT Ra'Shede Hageman (illness), WR Justin Hardy (shoulder), FS Kemal Ishmael (shoulder), DE Tyson Jackson (heel), DT Grady Jarrett (elbow) and SS Keanu Neal (knee) fully participated in practice and are not on the injury report.

WR Mohamed Sanu (ankle) fully participated in practice Saturday, Sept. 24, and is not on the injury report for Week 3.

WR Julio Jones (calf) was limited during practice Saturday, Sept. 24, and is listed as questionable for Week 3.

Stains report........

New Orleans Saints OT Terron Armstead (knee) and CB Delvin Breaux (leg) have been ruled out for Week 3. DT Tyeler Davison (foot, shoulder), LB Dannell Ellerbe (quadriceps), TE Josh Hill (ankle), DE Cameron Jordan (knee) and FS Kenny Vaccaro (ankle) are listed as questionable. Jordan and Vaccaro were limited during practice Saturday, Sept. 24, while the other players did not participate in practice.

Updating a previous report, New Orleans Saints WR Willie Snead (toe) was limited during practice Saturday, Sept. 24, and is listed as questionable for Week 3.

17 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Like we have with some of our injuries? Neal, Campbell, JJ, 

We are hurting some but they have had it worse than us.

Kikaha, Rankins, Ellerbe, Breaux, Williams, Lewis, Swann now Armstead, Snead, Vaccaro. Probably some more guys too, but I'm not on top of all Saints news. 

They have scrubs at CB.

Edited by jeffro2000

1 hour ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Touché... Way to call out my laziness lol

Naw. I am ashamed to know as much about the Saints as I do. I go to their board sometime to read about their misery.

They are a banged up football team. I think you can say heading into camp their top 5 CBs are all injured, or gone in K. Lewis case.

Breaux, Williams, Swann, K. Wilson, and K. Lewis who they were counting on but never got healthy. They were at least going to be 4 of their CBs this year. 

I think they have 2 undrafted guys, S. Moore, who signed after final cuts, and Webb who just signed. 

We are the better team, I think right now but, it is the Saints on Monday Night at home so it will still be tough.

Edited by jeffro2000