Bucky Brooks' Rookie Power Rankings

atljbo

10 hours ago, papachaz said:

yeah, how in the world will they be able to justify putting Romo back on the field when he comes back? that'll be a disaster waiting to happen

Cowboys are very fortunate.  They basically know they have their QB of the future.  How awesome is that?  They could even potentially deal Romo for some nice picks I would think.

Just now, Knight of God said:

I had hopes we'd draft him

I didn't even know he ran a pro-style system at Mississippi State. Rams really messed up by picking Goff (rumor is Fisher didn't even want him); they could have picked up another stud on defense and still gotten Prescott.

52 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

I didn't even know he ran a pro-style system at Mississippi State. Rams really messed up by picking Goff (rumor is Fisher didn't even want him); they could have picked up another stud on defense and still gotten Prescott.

If true, Fisher can't win for losing even though I think that he is an overrated HC.

Sounds like his time with the Titans and the whole Vince Young debacle.

I like Dak and Carson better but I have no reason to think Goff can't become a fine QB.  None whatsoever.  Remember, there have been guys who spent years behind others before they ended up being something. Rogers, Brady, and more.  Let's  wait until the rook gets his chance to play.  Just being fair I think.

2 minutes ago, Jahi Sun said:

But everyone here was saying Jones was play bad and Ish was making all the stops

This is so far in two games. But as for the Oakland game Ish made most of his tackles against the pass. Ppl have agendas or narratives when they don't like a player. Some are legitimate concerns but most are just bs.