Gus Bradley for DC?

darealist

14 minutes ago, AndySG said:

We need a new defensive line coach. If Bradley can do that then bring him in. 

I am not saying Bryan Cox is not part of the problem - but do you remember how for years we all wanted Ray "Sugarbear" Hamilton fired as the DLine coach as well? I know it is a "chicken/egg" thing with talent and coaching.

37 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

I am not saying Bryan Cox is not part of the problem - but do you remember how for years we all wanted Ray "Sugarbear" Hamilton fired as the DLine coach as well? I know it is a "chicken/egg" thing with talent and coaching.

Really is chicken/egg. We bring in what we believe to be talent and they flounder. Most thought Clayborne and Beasley had talent. But we arent seeing results. Bring in Freeney, who we know HAD talent at one time. But I see no pressure from him. So does that make it coaches or talent?

IMO we shouldn't have to be "teaching" people how to pass rush once in the NFL.  Sure there are techniques and tips that are shared from knowledgeable coaches and players but we shouldn't have to be bringing people up from the ground up.