Here we are again. Season defining moment for us.

Falconsfan11

This game like every game vs the Saints sets the tone for our entire season, we don't beat them very often and when we do we usually have a pretty good year, IMO this is a MUST win. Our next 3 games are brutal after Monday. Carolina,Denver,Seattle. I hope Neal is back for this game as well as Campbell. We still have zero sacks through 2 games which makes me puke but we gotta get to Brees with sacks and qb hits and hurries. Go Falcons 

Just now, Falconsfan11 said:

This game like every game vs the Saints sets the tone for our entire season, we don't beat them very often and when we do we usually have a pretty good year, IMO this is a MUST win. Our next 3 games are brutal after Monday. Carolina,Denver,Seattle. I hope Neal is back for this game as well as Campbell. We have ONE sack through 2 games which makes me puke but we gotta get to Brees with sacks and qb hits and hurries. Go Falcons 

Fixed. Beasley needs all the help he can get. 

1 hour ago, Falconsfan11 said:

This game like every game vs the Saints sets the tone for our entire season, we don't beat them very often and when we do we usually have a pretty good year, IMO this is a MUST win. Our next 3 games are brutal after Monday. Carolina,Denver,Seattle. I hope Neal is back for this game as well as Campbell. We still have zero sacks through 2 games which makes me puke but we gotta get to Brees with sacks and qb hits and hurries. Go Falcons 

We have beaten them 49 times & lost to them 45 times... So actually, we do beat them often, just not as often as we used to

8 hours ago, k-train said:

We have beaten them 49 times & lost to them 45 times... So actually, we do beat them often, just not as often as we used to

The Saints won the first-ever meeting, back in 1967.  The Falcons won the next two, and incredibly, have never trailed

in the series since...not once.  So, despite the Saints recent dominance record-wise....they've only lead in the series for a single game, in nearly half a century.