First saints matchup since Sharod left...

Love him or hate him, nobody got the Falcons up for a saints matchup like Roddy did. Who plays that role now? 

I honestly feel like the rivalry between the teams (not the fans) is waning. I'm not sure if Quinn realizes how big this is. Even if we lose every other game *wood knock* we cannot get swept by the saints. Please let someone in our organization be relaying this mindset to our young players who may not know any better. 

Beat the saints

1 hour ago, Grrrillapmpn Inc.® said:

Love him or hate him, nobody got the Falcons up for a saints matchup like Roddy did. Who plays that role now? 

I honestly feel like the rivalry between the teams (not the fans) is waning. I'm not sure if Quinn realizes how big this is. Even if we lose every other game *wood knock* we cannot get swept by the saints. Please let someone in our organization be relaying this mindset to our young players who may not know any better. 

Beat the saints

I think getting swept by the saints in his first season as head coach probably opened Quinn's eyes just a little bit. 

Spoon and maybe even Scho.

They won't let me talk to the media but they don't know my Twitter password! Been apart of this division for 5 yrs, won the division twice!

The Aints are way too sorry to have our names in their mouth! Our team will be bringing a broom to the bayou!

That last tweet was for you Aints fans that act like they have just kicked our *** since 2010! GOMD!

4 hours ago, Grrrillapmpn Inc.® said:

Beat the saints

With him Bringing in Lance Boore I don't think he does get it.

4 hours ago, Grrrillapmpn Inc.® said:

Well if we get scho back, maybe he accepts that role...he has pretty good fire, but does he have that disdain for the saints that we all have embedded in our being. 

Yeah, this would be a great week to have him come back to the team. Any word on his return from an official source? I been busy in the real world and out of the loop.