This is the team I want to root for!

Lethal

Just now, GleasonForever! said:

You know how embarrassing it is to get your glasses knocked off? Like In middle school that was THE most emanrrasing thing. No wonder why he punched him back

You ever got your pants pulled down? Had to be on your **** in my middle school. It was ruthless. Barely made it out alive.

Just now, A Dog Named Brian said:

People never cease to amaze me, just walk away. No situation needs to get to that level

Like sonny said, this kind of behavior is almost always due to drinking.  It's sad...there is a video out there of something similar at the Seahawks and Rams game where two morons get into it.  The one guy pushes down a woman, which sets everyone off and in the middle is a father with his poor, terrified (what looked to be) 11-12 year old kid.  That one made me sad, I don't know what I would do if I were in that situation with my son...but I hope to never find out!

1 hour ago, athell said:

Like sonny said, this kind of behavior is almost always due to drinking.  It's sad...there is a video out there of something similar at the Seahawks and Rams game where two morons get into it.  The one guy pushes down a woman, which sets everyone off and in the middle is a father with his poor, terrified (what looked to be) 11-12 year old kid.  That one made me sad, I don't know what I would do if I were in that situation with my son...but I hope to never find out!

Man that's what pisses me off. I NEVER use foul language at a game let alone start a fight. Kids are everywhere.  I fondly remember getting see the Birds at Atlanta Fulton County Stadium when I was a little kid. I would be ashamed to ruin a child's memories by being a drunk *******.

34 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Man that's what pisses me off. I NEVER use foul language at a game let alone start a fight. Kids are everywhere.  I fondly remember getting see the Birds at Atlanta Fulton County Stadium when I was a little kid. I would be ashamed to ruin a child's memories by being a drunk *******.

Good post. This is a boys game. Yes, we like our boys playing getting $$$$$. Reality please. IT IS A GAME!

Not that boys are playing in the NFL....Back in the 1920s-1930s only college boys played in front of spectators. IT IS A GAME.

Edited by Tim Mazetti
Additional info