Don't know about anyone else but I was afraid when I saw this

ya_boi_j

2 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Yeah he needs to chill out with that kind of chit, lol.  

Man I told my wife Cooper bout to go off if he's injured. Went to the kitchen and asked if he was back out there on Oakland next possession and she said she didn't see him I was like "bruh" 

27 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Man I told my wife Cooper bout to go off if he's injured. Went to the kitchen and asked if he was back out there on Oakland next possession and she said she didn't see him I was like "bruh" 

Yeah man it would have gotten ugly.  If he makes a play from now on he better just clap or some chit, lol

47 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I had to re read this a few times To realize you were talking about Amari and not saying that was your wife's name! lol

30 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Trufant apologizes to all of you for celebrating. He is very sorry for having emotions.

I guarantee none of you called Roddy's backflip stupid. It was a fluke get over it. You can't blame him for that.

Mike Smith did. And he did again when he summersaulted into the endzone in 09 against the 9ers on the 90 yard touchdown.