Braves @ Mets

K26dp

Monday, September 19, 7:10 PM ET

ATL: Aaron Blair, RHP

Blair will make his first start for the Braves since surrendering five runs in four innings vs. the Giants on Aug. 28. The right-hander will be looking for his first Major League win in his 13th start.

NYM: Noah Syndergaard, RHP

Almost quietly, Syndergaard is making a late run at National League Cy Young consideration. Thanks in large part to his 1.36 ERA his past six outings, Syndergaard leads the NL in fWAR, ranks third in ERA and fourth in strikeouts.

Tuesday, September 20, 7:10 PM ET

ATL: Julio Teheran, RHP

Teheran extended his scoreless streak against the Mets to 29 2/3 innings before giving up a homer on Sept. 9. The right-hander will now look to begin a new streak vs. New York, which he is 6-3 with a 2.44 ERA against in his career.

NYM: Robert Gsellman, RHP

While Seth Lugo has garnered more headlines as a rotation replacement, Gsellman has been as steady as they come, pitching at least five innings with four or fewer runs in each of his first four starts. He is 1-1 with a 3.57 ERA over that stretch.

Wednesday, September 21, 7:10 PM ET

ATL: Ryan Weber, RHP

NYM: Bartolo Colon, RHP

At age 43, Colon shows no signs of slowing. He delivered at least six innings for the sixth consecutive start last time out, going undefeated with a 2.29 ERA over that stretch. Colon is 1-1 in three starts against the Braves this season

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Freddie Freeman has MVP type numbers.

.302/.397/.566 (.963) - 147 G, 647 PA, 553 AB, 93 R, 167 H, 41 2B, 6 3B, 31 HR, 83 RBI, 81 BB, 157 SO, 4 SB, 0 CS

148 wRC+ (4th in NL)
5.3 WAR (8th in NL)

I think Bryant has it all but locked up, but I'd love for Freeman to get in the top 5.

8 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Sadly I don't think Freeman has a spot at top 5. Heck even our own TV announcers refuses to list him in the top 5 candidates. 

I agree, he's not Top 5 right now. I was meaning I hope he has a great two weeks and puts himself in that conversation.