Who is #18??? Dude was balling yesterday!

Gimme.

7 minutes ago, Gimme. said:

Does anybody have info on this guy? Gabriel is it??? Never heard of him. Didn't even know he was on the roster and BAM! Dude almost outplays Robinson AND Hardy?! Who the heck is this guy???

I thought Robinson had a great game too, has supplanted Hardy as the #3 WR. Although our TEs stole the show.

1 minute ago, jdawg4876 said:

what I do like is between the other wrs and TEs the falcons put the league on notice that you cant only worry about julio this yr

Agreed. All of our WRs over the past two games showed that they can contribute. It's such sharp contrast to 2012 when the receivers were basically Julio, Roddy, Douglas, and TG, with the occasional Quizz shovel pass. Now it's Julio, Sanu, Hardy, Tamme, Robinson, Toilolo, Coleman, Hooper, Freeman, Gabriel, and DiMarco.

4 minutes ago, likeriver said:

Agreed. All of our WRs over the past two games showed that they can contribute. It's such sharp contrast to 2012 when the receivers were basically Julio, Roddy, Douglas, and TG, with the occasional Quizz shovel pass. Now it's Julio, Sanu, Hardy, Tamme, Robinson, Toilolo, Coleman, Hooper, Freeman, Gabriel, and DiMarco.

I love levine as a blocker still dont think he is going to turn into a pass catching threat. the ones that might really make the league take notice is tamme, hooper, and coleman. as much as im not a fan of coleman as a lead runner I am as a pass catcher, he has better hands than freeman it seems to me. Sanu will be a consistent possession wr that will punish the dbs and gabriel and alderich prob will have a couple of really good splash plays but dont think they will light the league up. either way it will relieve pressure from julio

Just now, TheFatboi said:

Forgot about Hooper. And fans were ready to cut him in pre lol. That's why some of the complaint are ridiculous. Especially for rookies. This rookie class is gonna pay off BIG in a year or 2. 

hooperis coming along a lot faster than expected he looked lost during pre season and the first game. but they are sticking with him and letting him take his lumps along with his splash plays

Gabriel and Robinson ignited this offense yesterday. Without them I doubt we'd have looked that good. The real question is can the Falcons run a friggin' decent screen play from time to time? Ryan looked decent throwing the screen so it's quite annoying to see an offense built to pull off decent screen plays to run such obvious and shallow screens. The whole Bend-but-Don't-break mentality needs to GO.