Yes we won...but the issue is real

GET-ME-A-DB-TD

Matts accuracy is getting worse, and Worse and WORSE. Last week, on the final drive two of his last four throws were behind the reciever. I counted 10 passes thrown behind the receiver which resulted mostly in drops plus the int tonight. Guys this aint getting any better. Hardys TD was the result of it being thrown behind the receiver. I dont know whether to chalk it up to Matts arm being weak or a looong delivery or just poor timing. If we were playing Minnesota it wouldve been a pick fest. 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

Dont get me wrong, we definitely stole a win, but that D-line sucks as well. Did Freeney play? I like to think of our D-line as this..."its like getting a pack of Legos's in a Happy Meal, but the only thing you can build out of it is a wall". Do we ever even rush 5?

Stole a win?

Stupid penalties resulting in 14 points for Oakland and a red zone interception? 

Walking away with only 6 points from 2 first and goals?

And we stole a win?

Oakland should have been blown out that game.

6 minutes ago, MagnusXXIII said:

Stole a win?

Stupid penalties resulting in 14 points for Oakland and a red zone interception? 

Walking away with only 6 points from 2 first and goals?

And we stole a win?

Oakland should have been blown out that game.

Completely agree. We were pretty dominant but made stupid mistakes. I was encouraged. 

1 hour ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

Dont get me wrong, we definitely stole a win, but that D-line sucks as well. Did Freeney play? I like to think of our D-line as this..."its like getting a pack of Legos's in a Happy Meal, but the only thing you can build out of it is a wall". Do we ever even rush 5?

I'm sorry, but our D has never been confused with a wall.

48 minutes ago, Wristtwitch said:

I'm not sure you watch any other football games, but ALL quarterbacks are off on throws every once in awhile..yet people on this board find every excuse to say something negative about Ryan if he had a throw that's off.

They sit and watch every throw Ryan makes over the course of a game, but their knowledge of every other QB is limited to what they see on ESPN highlights.