D. Jones

IamFRESCO1

What up rook? 

How much film need to be watched before you stay in yo gap dude? 

Last week you couldn't cover... This game you can't full your gap or set the edge... Wtf? 

Ismael had what?... 13 fricking tackles.... Because of 45.....hope this kids pull it together. We need that speed but not as many mistakes. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

On the bright side, he made a couple decent open field tackles and had a nice hit in the redzone.

What a surprise, a rookie in his 2nd game made good plays and mistakes.

Hey look... I completely understand that he's going to make mistakes... But he doing it back 2 back.  2nd then 3rd down.  I love his speed and the way he attacks the ball..... But he get caught up in the wash which seems to be to often... It looks bad @nd we having runs to make to the 3rd lol... We can't put that type pressure on Neal when he returns... He just a rookie too

44 minutes ago, IamFRESCO1 said:

What up rook? 

Last week you couldn't cover... This game you can't full your gap or set the edge... Wtf? 

Ismael had what?... 13 fricking tackles.... Because of 45.....hope this kids pull it together. We need that speed but not as many mistakes. 

9 of ish's tackles were literally from pass plays. Or 8. One of them was from a Carr scramble. I have no idea what Jones gap integrity has to do with Ish making tackles on pass plays. 4 tackles were made on running plays by ish. Jones had 7 tackles so I'm not sure what the issue is? He's not making as many mistakes as you lead on to believe. The whole defense is making some mistakes but for the most part playing decent outside of stupid penalties that keep drives going. 31 points off penalties that kept drives going when we had Tampa and Oakland stopped in 3rd. Unacceptable!!!

2 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

9 of ish's tackles were literally from pass plays. Or 8. One of them was from a Carr scramble. I have no idea what Jones gap integrity has to do with Ish making tackles on pass plays. 4 tackles were made on running plays by ish. Jones had 7 tackles so I'm not sure what the issue is? He's not making as many mistakes as you lead on to believe. The whole defense is making some mistakes but for the most part playing decent outside of stupid penalties that keep drives going. 31 points off penalties that kept drives going when we had Tampa and Oakland stopped in 3rd. Unacceptable!!!

These people just look at stats. I'm more concerned about how undisciplined the defense is on 3rd down

6 hours ago, IamFRESCO1 said:

But where he should have been...like 6x....Ismael had 13 tackles man... We need that down with our rookie as coming back 

Ish played very well, defensive  game ball should go to him. But that does not mean jones was crap.

Worrilow is now where he should be, as a backup, so you PW lovers need to give it up...Jones is firmly implanted as our starter....

Edited by Vandy

5 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

Maybe it wasn't as bad as I believe. But I know every time a big run happen, I saw him get ate up by a block@nd Ismael was the last to save it... I can think of 3 big runs off the top of my head where he didn't set the edge or fill his gap... And I knew it was his cause they ran right at him. 

7 hours ago, IamFRESCO1 said:

What up rook? 

The play DJ made on the goal line is enough for me to realize he's got what it takes. There are bound to be bumps starting a rookie MLB. Give him some time.

Ish had a GREAT game though.

1 hour ago, YoungHeezy said:

Man he filled that hole on that goal line run by Latavius Murray like I haven't seen from a Falcons linebacker in a long time. Absolutely textbook with his form on that stuff.

I bet @Reggie_Kelly was hoping for jones to get run over on that play to have something to complain about. Meanwhile Worrilow missed a tackle for a TD on goaline. But it's all good. We're a team. We win as one and we lose as one. At least he honored his bet and changed his avi. Have to respect that. Ppl gon learn about jumping the gun off emotions tho lol. 

1 hour ago, JiveAF said:

Don't know the specific play but one run up the middle I remember a loud POP right at the line and it was because of him hitting the ball carrier. He also is proving his worth by tackling people who weren't his responsibility downfield due to his speed. 

That's the biggest thing. Yet ppl don't like him for strange reasons. After 2 games of yoo can't see this kid is the real deal then you're either mad because he upseated Worrilow or blinded by hate.