Our top 2 leading tacklers today are 2nd string

oldblazer

This defense is a mess. I don't want to sound negative but our pass rush is anemic. It seems like only Clayborn and Jarrett seem to be the only good linemen we have. 

#FireBryanCox? and #FireTysonJackson? and #RetireJohnathanBabineaux?  My anwsers would be yes.

Atleast Matt Ryan is putting on a great performance so far. lol

Edited by RaichuFTW

2 minutes ago, RaichuFTW said:

This defense is a mess. I don't want to sound negative but our pass rush is anemic. It seems like only Clayborn and Jarrett seem to be the only good linemen we have. 

#FireBryanCox? and #FireTysonJackson? and #RetireJohnathanBabineaux?  My anwsers would be yes.

Atleast Matt Ryan is putting on a great performance so far. lol

Hageman had a good game. 

this D needs:

More Spoon...

Beasley to go to inactive for awhile; move Capi up from practice squad; he can take TE Perkins's roster spot cuz nobody's going to claim that nobody and we can then sign him to the PS where he belongs...

A front 4 of Clay/Reed, Babs/Hage, Jarrett/Jax and Freeney/Capi; LB'ers Jones Spoon and Campbell (whom I'm assuming should return this week)

More creative pass rush schemes.  Can someone explain to me why Quinn is touted as a "defensive mastermind" when his scheme is, "Play simple , basic schemes and let the athletes do their jobs... don't make it so they have to think..."  Isn't a defensive mastermind someone who designs creative ways to put pressure on the qb while not leaving too many of his other players in compromising situations???  Is a defensive mastermind really someone who's great plan is, "rush four, cover TE's and RB's with our linebackers, and press the secondary???