Don't look now, but Falcons averaging 29.5 points per game

RandomFan

Matt Ryan is obviously such an over-exaggerating idiot to suggest that the Falcons could score 30 points per game this season. The guy is such a liar, I think I might hate him worse than Tamme.

Also, don't look now, but Weatherspoon has now made it through a full training camp and 2 games without being injured. /WhatsGoingOnHere

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Didn't we average somewhere around 30 ppg for the first 5 weeks last year too? Don't pre-ejaculate guys. 

The difference is, we won't have to worry about James Stone or Mike Person fumbling the ball all over the place going into the Superdome this time.

42 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Now this is rich man, after all the unhinged Matt Ryan/Shanny hatred being spewed around here since last year, this is really, really rich!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Moving forward, this tight end group we have are going to give some defenses fits as they did the Raiders defense. They not only blocked well, they were huge in passing game.

We were running a lot of the "13" , or  3 TE/1WR/1 RB sets out there and Tamme scored the TD with Hooper and Toilolo on field. Toilolo looks much improved in his routes and Hooper had 84 receiving yards!

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves, it's only been two games. Wait until we beat the Saints to start talking about our O. 

But this offense (and in particular the OL) looked very good today. If the OL plays like they did today, we can beat any team in the league.

16 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves, it's only been two games. Wait until we beat the Saints to start talking about our O. 

But this offense (and in particular the OL) looked very good today. If the OL plays like they did today, we can beat any team in the league.

I was very happy with the play of the O-line today. started off shaky, but settled in and played very well. If they keep it up the O will be unstoppable.

5 minutes ago, A-TowN.- said:

This board was a nightmare last week, but when someone posts something positive it's "hey, let's pump the brakes you freaks"

This is their hedge. Bad play means they are right, good plY means absolutely nothing because of last year. 

Nothing is going to shut them up this year. Winning certainly eliminates their celebratory manner after losses though.

46 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Now this is rich man, after all the unhinged Matt Ryan/Shanny hatred being spewed around here since last year, this is really, really rich!!!

Moving forward, this tight end group we have are going to give some defenses fits as they did the Raiders defense. They not only blocked well, they were huge in passing game.

We were running a lot of the "13" , or  3 TE/1WR/1 RB sets out there and Tamme scored the TD with Hooper and Toilolo on field. Toilolo looks much improved in his routes and Hooper had 84 receiving yards!

You never give up, I'' give you that. Even though this is silliness I will concede Matt Ryan has definitely outplayed  Tom Brady the 1st two weeks of the season. 

50 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Loved the empty sets with "13" and Coleman/Freeman out wide on one side, Julio out wide the other side, and all the TEs inline

19 minutes ago, Wjcorner said:

Loved the empty sets with "13" and Coleman/Freeman out wide on one side, Julio out wide the other side, and all the TEs inline

I knew Shanny like TEs, but I think he might like them even more then Dan Reeves and that's saying something!

Yeah, the 13 set when  our back moved up to the line was really somethings to witness. Our OL did a great job of protecting and Ryan seemed to know presnap where he was going.

On the pass the Hooper who dragged across the front of LOS and caught that 34 yard pass......Ryan did a great job of selling it by looking at opposite side of field until last second but knew pre-snap he was going to go to Hooper.