Beasley - 1.0 sacks and 2 tackles - improvement?

jlrfalcon

So, did Beasley improve this game?  He actually can say he had 1.0 sack and 2 tackles.

Our leading tackler was Ishmael (13 tackles) - does this make us fear that replacing him with Neal might actually be a mistake?  Should we be concerned our safety is our leading tackler?

Weatherspoon did fill in for Campbell pretty well with 8 tackles and does it again make you wonder if replacing him next week might also be a mistake?

Was our defense just lucky this week that our offense was able to outscore the other team?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

So, did Beasley improve this game?  He actually can say he had 1.0 sack and 2 tackles.

Our leading tackler was Ishmael (13 tackles) - does this make us fear that replacing him with Neal might actually be a mistake?  Should we be concerned our safety is our leading tackler?

Weatherspoon did fill in for Campbell pretty well with 8 tackles and does it again make you wonder if replacing him next week might also be a mistake?

Was our defense just lucky this week that our offense was able to outscore the other team?

This game wasn't close if not for 2 dumb penalties.... again. We gave them too many extra opportunities with crap that didn't even affect the game. 

6 minutes ago, maorifalcon said:

The man is playing uninspired. There was a play where he lost his footing and I just remember seeing a Raiders OL just holding him against the ground lol

He ran a stunt on that play by essentially throwing a chop block which freed up one of our lineman for a pressure. He was on the ground by design. 

I wonder what his motivation is? I know hes a strong Christian man and I just wonder in his priority level what does it mean? He has financial security and sometimes priorities are much greater than football. However, I use Reggie White as that counter argument. He was knocked out of Clenson as taking plays off and he just doesn't have a great physicality level too him. How much affect or lack of does Cox have?