Can we start hate week right now?

South GA Bird

The Taints, Aints, Sewer City that team from Louisiana were supposed to hate. What happened to our disdain? Maybe it's shifted to Carolina. Bring back rumors of Bounty Gate and Payton and Bree's showing no respect for us and Quinn truly understanding why we dislike the Sewer Rats. No more waiting to love on each other as soon as the final whistle blows. I want our old school hate back that ignites a Falcons soul to be nasty. Scott Case are you free this week? Your pep talk is needed. Maybe we will hear No More Mr Nice Guy blaring at practice this week. This Taint hater can only hope so

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I can't stand them but this could've waited until the am...it is slowing the party down tonight.;)

Never too early to start. Loved seeing the 0-2 and hope they had a turbulent flight home. The Sean Peyton smirk should be the backing for every dart board or urinal pad this week. I'll give it 24hrs max to simmer but just circling the wagons to inspire the masses.

2 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

I'm already sick of the NFL timeline commercials talking about the "rebirth" and making it up to be this huge event... As if 9 years wasn't enough hearing about it.. 

Color me not surprised when mystery calls start piling up against us to go along with blatant missed calls for the saints

You beat me to it.

1 minute ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

Just saw the Saints/Falcons MNF commercial. From the looks of that commercial we are going to be playing against the Saints and the refs. I think it's obvious who the NFL wants to win that one.

Uh... I ONLY saw a Commercial for the Taints, didn't quite see one where the Falcons were involved.