Jump to content

I will give props to the coaching staff today


JD dirtybird21
 Share

Recommended Posts

Quinn and Shanahan did a great job. When the Raiders turned it over on downs and we had a 7 point lead, I thought to myself, this is going to be a HUGE defining moment for Quinn and what type of coach he really is. I loved that we stayed aggressive with the ball and drove right down the field to put the game away. During the Smitty years, all I can see is playing EXTREMELY conservative, going 3 and out, and punting. Quinn knew he had to put the dagger in. I'm impressed. Nice road win. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Quinn and Shanahan did a great job. When the Raiders turned it over on downs and we had a 7 point lead, I thought to myself, this is going to be a HUGE defining moment for Quinn and what type of coach he really is. I loved that we stayed aggressive with the ball and drove right down the field to put the game away. During the Smitty years, all I can see is playing EXTREMELY conservative, going 3 and out, and punting. Quinn knew he had to put the dagger in. I'm impressed. Nice road win. 

Nah F that noise Fire Shana****, Dan Chromedome, and Troffed/Blanked have I covered all areas yet? Oh that one guy Bryan Cox too cause well he just sucks, and Trade Matt Ryan for a bag of chips. 

Dashaun Watson because 0-16. :slick:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Quinn and Shanahan did a great job. When the Raiders turned it over on downs and we had a 7 point lead, I thought to myself, this is going to be a HUGE defining moment for Quinn and what type of coach he really is. I loved that we stayed aggressive with the ball and drove right down the field to put the game away. During the Smitty years, all I can see is playing EXTREMELY conservative, going 3 and out, and punting. Quinn knew he had to put the dagger in. I'm impressed. Nice road win. 

Don't know if I agree with that but it's all good vibes from me after the win.

I love it when a plan comes together...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

The defense still had quite a few of those WTF penalties that hurt, but they did a good job today. 

Clean up those senseless penalties and the D will be good enough to beat most teams.

Those will get cleaned up as the season goes on. We have a very young defense and they will get it together as the season goes on

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Those will get cleaned up as the season goes on. We have a very young defense and they will get it together as the season goes on

I think you are right. Still it's frustrating to know that they were a big reason we lost to Tampa. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Quinn and Shanahan did a great job. When the Raiders turned it over on downs and we had a 7 point lead, I thought to myself, this is going to be a HUGE defining moment for Quinn and what type of coach he really is. I loved that we stayed aggressive with the ball and drove right down the field to put the game away. During the Smitty years, all I can see is playing EXTREMELY conservative, going 3 and out, and punting. Quinn knew he had to put the dagger in. I'm impressed. Nice road win. 

lol quinn defense is a joke

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, blackredfellow said:

I'll give the staff props when we clean up stupid drive extending penalties. We would have beat TB without those, I believe that, and it's still happening. Can't complain too much though, good win 

The defense is the side filled with prospects. They've got work to do. The more wins we get early while they are gelling, the better. The penalties will eventually stop. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Nope, that prevent defense was pretty stupid we just let them waltz in and score a TD, Also coaching is the reason for the lack of discipline which commits 3rd down penalties handing the other team easy 1st downs. This coaching staff is 3rd rate

You can't say that. Quinn is defensive coach, however he leaned on his offense to win this game for him. He did a good job today. When your defense is young and missing 3 starters early in the season, there isn't much you can do

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

You can't say that. Quinn is defensive coach, however he leaned on his offense to win this game for him. He did a good job today. When your defense is young and missing 3 starters early in the season, there isn't much you can do

Sure their is, don't call prevent at the end of the game which ALWAYS lets the other team socre a quick TD. Also coaching should have cleaned up all these 3rd down penalties that just hand over 1st downs to the other team, coaching also should have made sure we didn't have 12 men on the field.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...