Falcons had Redzone 3 TE Set on that last TD

gazoo

Interesting to see Toilolo, Hooper and Tamme all on field in a Redzone 3 TE Set that resulted in a TD. Ryan went all the way through his progressions to his 4th check down for the TD pass. 

Ryan had an outstanding drive that time, selling out the Raiders defense on that across field 35 yard pass to Hooper among others.

Hooper is stunning me with 84 receiving yards!!!!  He's  found his groove very early on and is making the catches. 

14 minutes ago, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

Yeah people were dumb saying cut Hooper. He had some rookie struggles in preseason. He's are most talented TE and will be good for us.

Some idiot called Hooper a bust last week! 

Another thing is Toilolo looks better catching the ball this year. He had a broken hand in camp but he's been involved in passing game today.

For Shannys offense to fire on all cylinders the TEs have to be nvolved in both running and passing game.  Today this is happening and I like what I see.

2 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Some idiot called Hooper a bust last week! 

Another thing is Toilolo looks better catching the ball this year. He had a broken hand in camp but he's been involved in passing game today.

Yeah I can't even get on here hardly anymore. Even some good posters have gone stupid, just isn't fun and not much good information.

1 minute ago, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

Yeah I can't even get on here hardly anymore. Even some good posters have gone stupid, just isn't fun and not much good information.

The ignorance has been at all all time high around here. I looked at the thread titles this week and was just sickened with the idiocy. I hardly posted, I just didn't want to be a part of it.

1 hour ago, gazoo said:

Interesting to see Toilolo, Hooper and Tamme all on field in a Redzone 3 TE Set that resulted in a TD.

Ryan had an outstanding drive that time, selling out the Raiders defense on that across field 35 yard pass to Hooper among others.

Hooper is stunning me with 84 receiving yards!!!!  He's  found his groove very early on and is making the catches. 

True true gazoo. We talked about TE depth earlier this week where you said redzone would improve. I think we're just seeing the beginning of things to come from that formation.

11 minutes ago, BirdLegs said:

True true gazoo. We talked about TE depth earlier this week where you said redzone would improve. I think we're just seeing the beginning of things to come from that formation.

I'm loving this! Not only is Hooper surprising me, but Toilolo didn't look near as stiff running routes, he actually looked a little fluid. 

The beautiful thing about that particular TD with 3 TEs in, Ryan went all the way though his 4th progression and quite frankly had at least one other option to make the play. 

The TEs all blocked well in the running game too.