Sanu is Calling For Black Jersey Comeback

Arkridge

Don't know how many of you follow Sanu on Instagram but on every single picture the Atlanta Falcons official instagram posts he spams the hashtag #BringOutAllBlack over and over again and has gotten the Falcon's social media following doing the same. He also just posted a photo shopped picture to his instagram of him in a black Falcons uni. Looks like we here on the board aren't the only fans of the all black. Shout out to Mo Sanu for trying to get some swag back to our team. I've always been a believer in look good, feel good, play good. Haha!

Just now, PokerSteve said:

Agree, there shouldn't be any red on the sleeves. It should look like the picture in OP.

Yeah I like those.  I remember when they did the redesign they said they wanted to incorporate more read into the uniform and this was their idea to do it.  I just never liked it.  Especially when we wore the black pants with the black jerseys.  But this looks good.  Just like you said. 

Just now, dirtybird2k5 said:

Yeah I like those.  I remember when they did the redesign they said they wanted to incorporate more read into the uniform and this was their idea to do it.  I just never liked it.  Especially when we wore the black pants with the black jerseys.  But this looks good.  Just like you said. 

Definitely the best I've seen. Hope Sanu can sway them to adopt it.