The Curious Case of Matt Ryan

atlantasportspage

Nice article. I agree. Matt looks a lot more relaxed and could have a career year. Redzone efficiency will definitely be key. I just hope we choose to score from outside the redzone instead of slowly moving it there. 

Just a word of advice: proofread your work. Good work get's overlooked when there are simple typos. 

23 minutes ago, vel said:

Nice article. I agree. Matt looks a lot more relaxed and could have a career year. Redzone efficiency will definitely be key. I just hope we choose to score from outside the redzone instead of slowly moving it there. 

Just a word of advice: proofread your work. Good work get's overlooked when there are simple typos. 

Missed this. Good post, but my point stands.

27 minutes ago, vel said:

Our work is proofread and edited but we're not perfect so things get missed from to time.

5 years from  now we will be blogging Matt deserves HOF recognition because of his numbers when he retires despite only one playoff win and few who were brave enough to doubt his ability will say we could have done something then seen and this sooner

Edited by Nono

2 hours ago, vel said:

*gets

:P

10 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

If you've got time I can write a couple of good pages real quick.  

It starts out like this:

Our car broke down on this desolate country road. We were miles away from the nearest little town on the map.  It was around midnight, we had no cell service so my best option was to take a walk and look for a farm house or some small store for a phone.  I was going to leave my best girl in the car with the loaded 45, as I did not know how far I had to walk in the dark.  I gave her a kiss goodbye and locked the car, all I had for light was a small pen flashlight.  As I proceeded down the road about a mile from the car I had a loud noise, it sounded like metal being banged and ripped apart, I though the sound was coming from the direction of the car, I heard several gun shots..........................................................................

TL:DR :ninja: