If we only win one game this season ... PLEASE for the love of it all ...

middlegatv

I would love nothing more than for us to into this game and smash the Saints right in their mouth. But Payton seems to have our number. This series has been one sided the last few years. Ryan and company should put up points on that D ( no guarantees), but it's Brees against our D that scares the ****z out of me.

2 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

The falcons are going to win plenty more than 1 game all season. They lost to a division rival by a TD in week one...this is friggin pathetic!

that said, darn straight they better beat the taints.

Everyone cries 10-6. Lose our first game and suddenly we're 1-15 lmao

3 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

The falcons are going to win plenty more than 1 game all season. They lost to a division rival by a TD in week one...this is friggin pathetic!

that said, darn straight they better beat the taints.

Quinn is now 1-6 verses our division rivals...unacceptable.  Regardless it being just one game, it was a needed division win.   

Problem is, the Saints are saying 'If we win one game this season it's going to be against Atlanta'.

And 11 out of the last 15 times, they've done so.  It's not just the Falcons losing to them.  It's the

way they lose to them.  Down in the Stinkdome the Falcons usually just look like garbage and get embarrassed.  And here at home, the Falcons keep it tight but find a gut-wrenching way to lose late...like last year.   The Saints are in the Falcons heads and everybody knows it.

1 hour ago, likeriver said:

Everyone cries 10-6. Lose our first game and suddenly we're 1-15 lmao

I'm hoping 10-6, that's what I predicted, but realistically I think it's going to be 8-8. We'll find out what kind of depth the Falcons have on the team this season, I can see some injuries playing a part in several of the games this season. We shall see, any given sunday, and for as long as I've been a Falcons fan the one thing I have learned is that NOTHING IS PREDICTABLE where the Falcons go. 

I get so sick of being forced to play the chump in these Katrina games. . . .why can't Carolina or TB get drug into one of these Sympathy Bowls???  It's like Atlanta is somehow responsible for the New Orleans Public Works Department being unable to maintain their levees. . . N.O. will keep coming up with excuses to 'commemorate' Katrina as long as they know the league will serve us up for them

the whole thing is becoming a joke.  I don't see the Eagles or Patriots being used as a prop every time there is a Jets or Giants game involving 9/11

Edited by Ghosts of Glanville