Jump to content

Bills fire their OC why can't we?


MAD597
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Seems the Bills are more interested in correcting issues as they come up. I think KS has been given more than enough time and our offense isn't getting any better. Will Quinn ever have the balls to admit a mistake and try and correct it?

So you would actually like to fire the OC after 1 game and a FULL off-season of the line and a second for Matt, who looked REALLY well last Sunday btw, to start all over again without knowing how the season will unfold?? The defense gave up 31 points but somehow Kyle is still the culprit?? Cmon man. Do better. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, weezy01212 said:

They fired Roman because Ryan is an idiot, your a defensive coach and your offense puts up 31, had opportunities to win game.

If anything I'd like Roman for our OC.

2 busted plays and a pick 6.

 

Greg Romans "offensive playcalling" put together 10 pts. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Romfal said:

2 busted plays and a pick 6.

 

Greg Romans "offensive playcalling" put together 10 pts. 

Roman's playcalling wasnt the issue. Not last year and not last night. 

He has flaws (as do all OCs) but given what he did with that team last year, his firing is unsupportable with on-the-field stuff. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Roman's playcalling wasnt the issue. Not last year and not last night. 

He has flaws (as do all OCs) but given what he did with that team last year, his firing is unsupportable with on-the-field stuff. 

 

obviously the bills suck as a whole, but the dude is garbage for being the highest paid OC in the NFL. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Seems the Bills are more interested in correcting issues as they come up. I think KS has been given more than enough time and our offense isn't getting any better. Will Quinn ever have the balls to admit a mistake and try and correct it?

The Bills look desperate not ballsy. It may work out but not because they had "guts."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Knight of God said:

Scapegoat

Yo yeah. It'll be interesting to see when Pegula drops the hammer on Rex/Whaley. 

I'll be honest, I'd love to get Whaley into our FO. He's done pretty well with the evaluation side of things. Not the guy I want putting trades together but they've drafted fairly well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Romfal said:

 

obviously the bills suck as a whole, but the dude is garbage for being the highest paid OC in the NFL. 

He turned the Bills into a Top 10 offense last year. A Top 3 rushing offense. He got great performances out of spare parts along the OL. He built an offense around a limited QB and made it viable. 

I think the bigger issue last night was Taylor consistently missing average NFL throws on big downs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Yo yeah. It'll be interesting to see when Pegula drops the hammer on Rex/Whaley. 

I'll be honest, I'd love to get Whaley into our FO. He's done pretty well with the evaluation side of things. Not the guy I want putting trades together but they've drafted fairly well. 

I think for now, we have to ride this season out. I'm not sure what this MB is thinking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...