Falcons bud light cans

falcon1fan

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I have student loans and child support, bro. I drink Miller Lite. Thought Mrs. mdrake34 has been buying Yuengling Light lately. 

I had my fill of Bud Light in college. I just think it's gross. 

Miller Lite or Bud Light. It's all little more than colored water with very little taste or ABV %.

13 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I have student loans and child support, bro. I drink Miller Lite. Thought Mrs. mdrake34 has been buying Yuengling Light lately. 

Mrs. mdrake34 has good taste in brew. I loves me some Yuengling Lights.

3 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Yes you're right but say you worked for UPS for the past oh 15 years and if you were to say "Hey I'll send it" then so and so finds out....just can't risk it.

Understood. It varies state to state for me. I personally have to use FedEx in Texas. UPS is cheaper , but they always tear my stuff up and just throw it on porch. Not sure why. 

4 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

I was just messin man. You probably knew that though. I don't know one from the other except by the package. 

14 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Try some Genesee light. It's not bad for a cheap domestic.

Edited by Door Gunner

10 hours ago, Godzilla1985 said:

I wish I could help you but it's technically illegal to ship alcohol using UPS, Post Office or those clowns at Deadx.  

This is not true. My girlfriend runs a beer blog and we get beer shipped to our house via UPS constantly. And not from regular Joes, either. From places like New Belgium.  Although this may vary by state, so check your rules.

10 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

This is not true. My girlfriend runs a beer blog and we get beer shipped to our house via UPS constantly. And not from regular Joes, either. From places like New Belgium.  Although this may vary by state, so check your rules.

https://www.ups.com/wine 

Exactly. Not from regular folks like you said

Edited by Godzilla1985

28 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

I also ship out beer for competitions. When asked for the contents, I reply it is yeast samples for analysis. 

1 hour ago, Shiney_McShine said:

I also ship out beer for competitions. When asked for the contents, I reply it is yeast samples for analysis. 

I always used the "barbecue sauce" angle. Of course the last time I shipped beer to my house from Colorado, one exploded on the UPS dock. Game over. Free beer for those dock workers.