This is the QB!

E. T.

22 minutes ago, TheDirtyBirdAttack said:

Hes my QB until the day he is no longer with the Falcons. He has my support. Im gonna keep rocking my #2 jersey. Call me a Ryan homer all you want but hes my QB. 

Preach!  Matt Ryan has been criminally underrated his entire career and has quietly been a top 10 QB at his worst and arguably top 5 at his best.  There are PLENTY of franchises who would love to be in our situation at QB.  It's been a bumpy road with Shanahan so far, but Matt is a smart guy who has been in the league long enough...he will sort out this offense and he will once again prove himself as one of the better QBs in the league.

I don't listen to hacks who come on here stirring up chit about MR and refusing to be objective and fair about things.

Those punks can kiss my azz.  I will have an honest dialogue with anyone who can show a reasonable awareness of our team and at least offer their criticism in an honest way.  

If you want to act like MR is the root of our problems as a franchise then you are mentally unstable or here only to incite hate.  It's time we start calling some folks out around here.  I look at some of these no name posters coming in with barely any post history and I become very skeptical as to who is behind it.  I consider it nothing but spam and ignore it.  It's meant to do nothing except distract and tear down..  I'm always open to those sincere posts about MR and his performance. 

I will be so glad to see us field a defense that can get the ball back and dominate.  I long for it.  My gosh, can we have a team that has some teeth to it so we can all get those competitive juices flowing again?

For crying out loud, just look at what Matt has done with even a little bit of a team around him. The coaching staff needs to restore what the locusts have eaten over the years.  Build this thing up again before his window closes & we find ourselves praying we find another good QB to lead our team.  It's no small task.  Especially starting over with a rookie!  

It makes me laugh when people say how boring Ryan is, because of the way he talks to the media, or how he plays scared. However, this clip shows me that he is an intense competitor, that leads, that stands in the pocket and is looking to win.

Edited by 4dabirds

1 hour ago, osiruz said:

He did have a good game. Just wish he'd throw some back shoulder fades in the RZ.

Yeah, I would like to see more shots in the END ZONE once inside the RZ myself. Make the D respect that you will attack every inch of the RZ. I don't care if the WR, TE or RB are open just put it where they have the only chance to make a play on the ball.

Man, I corrected a bunch of Matt Ryan hating scum on the train when they had mentioned this loss and compared it to the NFCCG. Went the **** off on a bunch of guys. 

90% of fans really have a low football IQ and think you can just go to the store and your problems are fixed.

LIKE wtf you want to the guy to do? Be perfect every game winning drive, always coming from behind, shoddy line still getting the ball out? How about our defense committing these ****** up pe.... all the stuff that has been said basically. Matt Ryan isn't our problem, and what are we going to do? Give him up and draft an unproven QB in a hard to master offensive system?

Just waste more of Julio's prime years. 

If the defense hadn't committed so many drive-ressurecting penalties the score would have been 24-17 at best for tampon bay. 

If you let the video roll after it's over the next video that plays is the Best of Matt Ryan Sound FX. It's 21 minutes long and throughout the years you can see that he has been very consistent with his competiveness and leadership.

Like other posters have said the way Matt is with the press is completely different than how he is on the field. The dude has some fire in him. You don't always see it on tv because he's not whining to the refs, coaches, or press like some other big name qb's...*cough*...CAM....*cough*... Matt focuses on what he has control of by coaching up and directing his teammates. Even on the defensive side at times. And we all know the kind of work ethic he has off the field.

Say what you want about Matt Ryan, but the man is a great leader. And I'd take him over any other quarterback we've ever had.

2 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

I don't listen to hacks who come on here stirring up chit about MR and refusing to be objective and fair about things.

Those punks can kiss my azz.  I will have an honest dialogue with anyone who can show a reasonable awareness of our team and at least offer their criticism in an honest way.  

If you want to act like MR is the root of our problems as a franchise then you are mentally unstable or here only to incite hate.  It's time we start calling some folks out around here.  I look at some of these no name posters coming in with barely any post history and I become very skeptical as to who is behind it.  I consider it nothing but spam and ignore it.  It's meant to do nothing except distract and tear down..  I'm always open to those sincere posts about MR and his performance. 

I will be so glad to see us field a defense that can get the ball back and dominate.  I long for it.  My gosh, can we have a team that has some teeth to it so we can all get those competitive juices flowing again?

For crying out loud, just look at what Matt has done with even a little bit of a team around him. The coaching staff needs to restore what the locusts have eaten over the years.  Build this thing up again before his window closes & we find ourselves praying we find another good QB to lead our team.  It's no small task.  Especially starting over with a rookie!  

+1000

Thanks Hash, I needed that.