Selling the Falcons

stlouisfalcon

4 minutes ago, stlouisfalcon said:

Looking at, what I see is, immenent loss of ticket sales due to a shoddy product on the field and no end in sight, why not?

For one, Blank loves the team, and the city in which it resides, hence why he bought it in the first place (that plus money).

Which brings me to my second reason, it makes money and lots of it too. Right now NFL franchises are licenses to print money. The NFL is so huge right now, that you could have the least profitable franchise in it, and you'd still be raking it in lol.

1 minute ago, hjerry said:

For one, Blank loves the team, and the city in which it resides, hence why he bought it in the first place (that pus money).

Which brings me to my second reason, it makes money and lots of it too. Right now NFL franchises are licenses to print money. The NFL is so huge right now, that you could have the least profitable franchise in it, and you'd still be raking it in lol.

He sure does have a peculiar way of showing his love for this team. It must be a love for the money and not the team. 

11 minutes ago, stlouisfalcon said:

Looking at, what I see is, immenent loss of ticket sales due to a shoddy product on the field and no end in sight, why not?

Well, first off, Blank hasn't really gotten any return on his investment for the new stadium, despite taking on increasing expenses for it.  It would be a really dumb time to sell.

Also, even horrible NFL teams are profitable every year (not saying that is "imminent" like you suggest, but even if it were).

7 minutes ago, stlouisfalcon said:

He sure does have a peculiar way of showing his love for this team. It must be a love for the money and not the team. 

Building them the best Training Facility in the league?

Building them a Stadium of their own (which they've never had mind you), and a state of the art one at that?

Obviously there's money motivations there, as there is with any moves involving a franchise (let's not be naive here), but suggesting that Blank's never done anything for his team is silly.

14 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Wait.....where did that emoji come from?

It's a pic. There's a few that I have saved since they're not on here, ones that convey a feeling that's needed on specific occasions.

disgusted.gif Worship1.gif  smileyPuking[1].gif

There also used to be a "just kidding" emoji on here before with an eye closed and tongue sticking out, which came in handy, but it vanished one day, and I've not been able to find it again.