Week 2 Falcons at Raiders

high impact

Ok, It has been hard for me to deal with this team as it eats at me more than most people because I have had to endure so much disappointment over the years, it has been a lot of years. That said this week some give or Falcons a very slim chance for a victory.

Sorry with the play I have seen I am also not feeling like a win will be in the Falcons future this Sunday. I sure hope this team can see what has been posted and maybe gets some kind of fire in them this week.

This is why I get so mad!!

Per ESPN:

Matchup quality: 47 out of 100

FPI win projection: Raiders, 71 percent

Jack Del Rio took a risk and it paid off in the Raiders’ victory over the Saints. As the third-largest FPI favorite in Week 2, Del Rio might not need many gutsy calls Sunday.

People call this team out all the time and they go out and deliver!! Only it's mostly exactly what the people are saying. Not what we as fans want to see. I would like to see this team frigging get some balls and kick some tail please!!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, vel said:

I think we come out and win a close one. We're down and should come out fighting. We didn't give a good showing week one. I doubt DQ let's that happen twice. Backs against the wall. Falcons win 31-27. 

Not to be a Debby Downer but he let it happen for 6 weeks last season.

A win would do us some good. Im not expecting a great season with all the rookies we got on D but I'll always hope for a win every week.

Edited by FenixFalcon

5 minutes ago, Halsey. said:

Too bad the Falcons couldn't get Amari Cooper in 2015. Jones/Cooper would be lights out.

You want to play hindsight then we couldve had Carr for a 3rd and Mack for a 2nd too...is what it is, and I think we did pretty good the last few years in the draft with the exception of Collins.

This game will be won or lost on how bad the defense plays this week. If Carr has all day to throw it will be game over.

OL Austin Howard returns to practice for Raiders, four other O-linemen out

With their offensive line hobbled by injuries, the Raiders begin preparations to face the Falcons on Sunday.

Just looking at the Raiders as of today they may have 4 O-Linemen out for this game, 3 of them starters. If the Falcons can't get pressure that will also tell us this season is not going to be kind to the Falcons. Think about that, where would the Falcons be with 3 starting O-Linemen out?

The Falcons have been given a gift if the above is true this Sunday. They had better take advantage of it!!

Win or lose I want to see this team improve from what we saw last Sunday. 

I will go ahead and call it if the Falcons show no sign of improvement. No sign of change or adjustment then the coaching staff gets a free pass to my hot seat. 

Edited by high impact

11 hours ago, FenixFalcon said:

Not to be a Debby Downer but he let it happen for 6 weeks last season.

A win would do us some good. Im not expecting a great season with all the rookies we got on D but I'll always hope for a win every week.

Most of that was on the offense, defense held up for most games except the Carolina game.

Despite Shanny's usual year 2 collapse, Ryan looked like he was less anxious and the calls were better, not great, but better than a lot of what I saw at the end of the year. 

I was pissed about the first game, especially after shelling out so much money for great seats, so I'm expecting a better performance since I can't make it to this game. Other than the houston game last year we always do ****** when I show up at games. 

7 minutes ago, Carl Childerz said:

Purdiest thang I ever did saw

LOL, I love that movie... classic.  years ago when I lived in Mandeville, La, my neighbor and I watched this movie together with our wives while our kids played.

For the next year he and I would talk to each other using the sling blade voice to the point where our wives nearly divorced us :ninja::lol:

Image result for gif of sling blade