When DQ was introduced to Atl, what was his stated priority?

roguebeaver

Paraphrasing, if memory serves this old f$rt correctly..,sax, pressures, hits specifically on the QB...hasn't accomplished his objective yet. Epic fail Q. What he has done is get faster defensive players that at times appears more physical, but lack the fundamentals of a simple tackle. Brother Vic needs to kick that wiff spin move that causes him to pancake himself without a lineman hitting him to the curb, post haste. 

Man, whiskey here I come. Got over being angry, now gotta whiff myself into calmness, once again. 

I know Beasley is trying to work counter moves in, but God it looks embarrassing sometimes. It needs to be intuitive. He's just going to keep losing confidence unless something clicks soon. Dude is so fast and he's barely even using that enough now...you know how many rushers made millions off of just speed and a honed dip and rip to counter? A lot easier than the spinny BS. Work on that more man...and keeping extension...his arms are short enough that he HAS to be good at making that first punch if he's going to max out his potential. 

Edit: Jesus that's more off topic than I meant it to be