Sanu injury report

Mohamed Sanu (ankle) was limited in Wednesday's practice.

Sanu twisted his ankle in the Week 1 loss to the Bucs, but played through it and should be ready to roll against the Raiders after a 5-80-1 line in the opener.

Source: ESPN.com
Sep 14 - 12:52 PM

Julio Jones (ankle) was limited at Wednesday's practice.

Mohamed Sanu (ankle) was also limited Wednesday. Both players turned their ankles in the Week 1 loss to the Bucs, but Jones and Sanu continued to play. They should be fine for Week 2 against the Raiders.

1 hour ago, FalconsInCanada said:

Mohamed Sanu (ankle) was limited in Wednesday's practice.

Sanu twisted his ankle in the Week 1 loss to the Bucs, but played through it and should be ready to roll against the Raiders after a 5-80-1 line in the opener.

Source: ESPN.com
Sep 14 - 12:52 PM

Julio Jones (ankle) was limited at Wednesday's practice.

Mohamed Sanu (ankle) was also limited Wednesday. Both players turned their ankles in the Week 1 loss to the Bucs, but Jones and Sanu continued to play. They should be fine for Week 2 against the Raiders.

Image result for thank you brother gifs

13 minutes ago, The O.D.B said:

Is that stuff suppose to prevent the carpet snags and be easier on the body when they fall?

Seems to me like it was chosen for it's soccer qualities, as no current NFL team has this particular stuff in their stadiums, or at least the turf from this company who was founded in 2003. Here's how they describe it:

"Testing based on international soccer governing body FIFA’s protocols showed that the turf system chosen for Mercedes-Benz Stadium“closely mimics the shock absorption and energy restitution characteristics” of natural grass soccer surfaces, according to Thursday’s announcement. "

36 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Seems to me like it was chosen for it's soccer qualities, as no current NFL team has this particular stuff in their stadiums, or at least the turf from this company who was founded in 2003. Here's how they describe it:

"Testing based on international soccer governing body FIFA’s protocols showed that the turf system chosen for Mercedes-Benz Stadium“closely mimics the shock absorption and energy restitution characteristics” of natural grass soccer surfaces, according to Thursday’s announcement. "

I would think the closer it is to emulating the characteristics of playing on grass the better it should be for football too.

Edited by brewman

3 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

You do realize the field moves outside when not in use and it's 70 degrees in the winter in Phoenix, right?

I want to say they already said it was going to be a turf field but I could be wrong.

Yep I do. I can drive to the toaster-dome in about 10 (HWY) minutes from my house. 

One of the other posters said it would be some form of new turf that nobody else has yet. 

Can't wait for those cold winter nights. Just drove out to get food a moment ago and it's still 100 out and it's been so hot that 100 feels kinda nice.

Edited by The O.D.B