Sanu Mic'd Up

vel

Man Sanu is quickly turning into one of my favorite Falcons. He's not the best player on the team, but you better believe he thinks he is and is going to talk and play like it. He's got that dawg in him that we need more of. It's hard not to root for this guy. 

2 minutes ago, vel said:

Man Sanu is quickly turning into one of my favorite Falcons. He's not the best player on the team, but you better believe he thinks he is and is going to talk and play like it. He's got that dawg in him that we need more of. It's hard not to root for this guy. 

Yeah I saw this.  I was fired up watching then I remember we ended up stinking it up and losing and ruining his debut...

Image result for oh really baby gifs

Just now, HASHBROWN3 said:

Yeah I saw this.  I was fired up watching then I remember we ended up stinking it up and losing and ruining his debut...

Image result for oh really baby gifs

Haha like he said in the end though, it's gonna be ups and downs, just drive that train straight! Do it for the man next to you!

Dude, he was my no. 1 offseason wish (I didn't think we'd go after Mack).  Not tooting my horn by any means because Ray Edwards was once my top offseason wish too, but I'm so glad we got him and so glad he's working out.  He is tailor made for the number 2 role in this offense, and he brings energy to this team that it has been missing for a while.

And even though they have very different skillsets, he reminds me so much of Roddy with his attitude and approach to the game.  Nobody can replace Roddy White, but if someone has to step in after he leaves, I'm glad it was Sanu.

It's great to see we have a #2 WR that can catch TDs again.

You also heard on the video that becuase Sanu is a threat to catch TDs, he's an excellent decoy that opens things up for Julio as well.

We stalled out in red zone last year due to lack of capable targets. Sanu is a game changer combined with Hooper who can also catch TDs. Waiting to see how Hardy does but Hardy was a TD machine in college.

18 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

We have Sanu and Julio ******* Jones and we  can't beat the Bucs.....  What the **** world am I living in?

Sanu himself could take over a game, but we got JULIO JONES...... COME ON..........

Must be because we swapped James Stone for Alex Mack. I'm certain we would have beat the Bucs of Stone was playing center on Sunday.

/purple

9 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Must be because we swapped James Stone for Alex Mack. I'm certain we would have beat the Bucs of Stone was playing center on Sunday.

/purple

Yeah great jokes when the realization is, we have all this talent on this team and we still can't beat a jack *** bucs.  Explain that to me.  Matt Ryan needs 5 pro bowl offensive linemen?  Does he need a 28 year old version of Tony Gonzalez?  I know what he needs, he needs Walter Payton in his prime to play RB. 

17 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

Yeah great jokes when the realization is, we have all this talent on this team and we still can't beat a jack *** bucs.  Explain that to me.  Matt Ryan needs 5 pro bowl offensive linemen?  Does he need a 28 year old version of Tony Gonzalez?  I know what he needs, he needs Walter Payton in his prime to play RB. 

Julio was clearly a decoy, Morris even called him one in the video. The defense was awful, but Winston looks like a **** good QB and that offense was one of the better ones last year. 

2 hours ago, R_The_Great said:

What didn't Matt Ryan do this game? 70% completion, threading needles for TD's...I'm still trying to figure out where this line of thought comes from?

Da Gawd Aaron Rodgers would have been 1-14-1 last season if his defense gave up 31 a game, FYI.

7 hours ago, R_The_Great said:

A decent run game with Devonta Freeman and Tevin Coleman will work too.

9 hours ago, R_The_Great said:

We have Sanu and Julio ******* Jones and we  can't beat the Bucs.....  What the **** world am I living in?

Sanu himself could take over a game, but we got JULIO JONES...... COME ON..........

the bucs took julio out for most of the game you moron. Julio doesnt play defense either. defense crapped the bed. 

8 hours ago, R_The_Great said:

Ryan needs you to quit being a baby