Falcons sign Blake Sims

ike barn87987

1 minute ago, hjerry said:

I have to guess that something happened in the signing of Gus Johnson to the PS which we were never made aware of. They reported on the main website that we had signed him, but he was never added to the roster page.

Now we've signed Sims as a RB.

Gus Johnson was on the sidelines during the last game in street clothes. So I believe he is still on the PS until further notice. 

This is strange to me. When i read about us signing him, my first thought was that maybe we were going to use him as a mobile QB to practice against since we play Cam 2x and Winston 1 once more plus whoever else we may play that is mobile.

I don't understand signing a QB to our PS who we didn't have in TC and haven't had much contact with that i can recall. 

Sorry I will hold back my enthusiasm at this time. Unless he can put up more than 4 sacks in a season, I just think its not going to help out at all. The Falcons have 2 backs that could put up 1000+ yards plus per year. Just not behind the run blocking we saw last Sunday. I always say go out get a race engine and put it on a rusted out frame with 4 balled tires and take it to the race. 

I want to see a dang defense!! I want to see it NOW!!!